PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Question about Ubercharm & Timeline

Forum Index > Core > Help >

astrobat's Avatarastrobat
howdy! i just started my very first melan hunt recently and decided to invest in an ubercharm to help max out my odds, and ive noticed something strange about the shinies and albinos that i've hatched while the ubercharm has been active. i've looked at other users' shiny/albino pokemon that hatched with the help of the ubercharm, and they all have "+Uber" included in their hatching event on their timeline. however, NONE of the specials i've hatched while my ubercharm has been active have "+Uber" in their hatching event, only +Charm/+Sei/+Z. shouldn't all my shiny hatches that have been active while my ubercharm has been active also say +Uber? or does that mean ALL of my shiny and albino mons (12 shinies + 2 albinos at this point) have been hatched at below the x6 ubercharm odds and that's why +Uber hasn't shown up in any of their timelines?? this has been confusing and fascinating me and i'd love some insight into the situtaion. thanks for reading!

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

#1 sobble enthusiast ; send me spars!
shiny sobbles UFT pokeblock shop!credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Type Race! 1745
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
Prior to February 2022, the Übercharm was a 2x boost to hatching shinies and albinos, which is why you might see it in the description of those Pokémon. However, it was changed to be a Melan boost instead, so on Pokémon hatched past that date it will only show on melans.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
OHH I get it now. I had seen that change had been made to the Ubercharm but I didn't connect the dots to how it would change what shows up in the timeline. Thanks!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page