PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Truly Lost (RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123

“Hey, I said nothing about fixing this disaster!” I swiftly replied, to stop the cat from making any other remarks that might cause anyone to rely on me,”I said I might know a thing or two, not I’m gonna save the city…” My attention then turned to the other Pokémon,”I’m guessing you woke up here too, and with injuries as well, I see,”
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*

QUOTE originally posted by NumelNumelNumel

see? this bird will get me out of this dumb thing. and if you dont. *lily chuckles* well anyways..
Offline: weekend sometimes on for a few hours or so Online: every weekday until 3:30 pm mass time(so I will stop rping/hatch)
Time Flower

Time Flower

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

An ancient flower that seems to hold images of the distant past.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 31 — 681 / 2,382
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
“I already told you! I can’t miraculously solve all of your problems,” I blurted out, irritated,”Now Bog off before it gets worse,”

“I already told you! I can’t miraculously solve all of your problems,” I blurted out, irritated,”Now Bog off before it gets worse,”
heh too bad. *lily follows him* this is gonna be fun. lets go shall we? *lily has no intentions on ditching him*
Mobyhayashi's AvatarMobyhayashi
"Hmm..." Sapphire whispered thoughtfully. "You could probably help us out of this mess." She nodded at the Decidueye. "After all, you seem capable, besides, you might probably be the one with most information here. Out of the three of us. I wonder if there are other pokemon here too." Sapphire smiled.

QUOTE originally posted by Mobyhayashi

"Hmm..." Sapphire whispered thoughtfully. "You could probably help us out of this mess." She nodded at the Decidueye. "After all, you seem capable, besides, you might probably be the one with most information here. Out of the three of us. I wonder if there are other pokemon here too." Sapphire smiled.
*Lily get comfey and lays down and naps* you take watch big birdie. lily needs her sleep. *lily drifts into sleep and smiles and curls up in a ball* t-tiny bird-birdie. *lily talks in her sleep*
“Sure, you sleep, I’ll gather firewood,” I grunted sarcastically, I turned to the glaceon,”The name’s Orion, since ya didn’t ask.” I started to gather firewood, making a pile, slowly stacking up log after log, until I got tired, and the sky started to turn from blue, to pink, then to a shimmering orange that covered the sky like ink in water. I sat down,”Sigh” I made a plan, when the cat woke up, I would tell them both all I know about the prophecy, and explain what I plan to do about it, the problem was I didn’t have a plan,

“Sure, you sleep, I’ll gather firewood,” I grunted sarcastically, I turned to the glaceon,”The name’s Orion, since ya didn’t ask.” I started to gather firewood, making a pile, slowly stacking up log after log, until I got tired, and the sky started to turn from blue, to pink, then to a shimmering orange that covered the sky like ink in water. I sat down,”Sigh” I made a plan, when the cat woke up, I would tell them both all I know about the prophecy, and explain what I plan to do about it, the problem was I didn’t have a plan,
*Lily stirs in her sleep, it must be about the prophecy* pl-please.. n-no... d-don't hu-hurt m-me.. yo-you m-monster. *Lily curls up*
Mobyhayashi's AvatarMobyhayashi
Sapphire cautiously layed a paw onto Lily's back. She stroked it gently, calmly ushering the cat back to her slumber, without nightmares that is. "We need some herbs." Sapphire looked at Orion, then to her wound, and then to the sleeping Glameow. "Shs's been through a lot." She murmured softly. "We'll need some thyme, lavender, and if you can find it somehow, grounded tumeric." Sapphire sat up and spoke confidently. "Try find some honey and moss while you're out collecting firewood. I'll try to make a den out of the little resources we have here." She gestured to the trees. Not like we'll find much."

QUOTE originally posted by Mobyhayashi

Sapphire cautiously layed a paw onto Lily's back. She stroked it gently, calmly ushering the cat back to her slumber, without nightmares that is. "We need some herbs." Sapphire looked at Orion, then to her wound, and then to the sleeping Glameow. "Shs's been through a lot." She murmured softly. "We'll need some thyme, lavender, and if you can find it somehow, grounded tumeric." Sapphire sat up and spoke confidently. "Try find some honey and moss while you're out collecting firewood. I'll try to make a den out of the little resources we have here." She gestured to the trees. Not like we'll find much."
*lily wakes up* get your paws off me. your nasty paws are getting my fur dirty. *lily growls* ugh dont touch me again. *lily sits up politely and cleans her pink fur* well you cooked dinner do I have too? *lily says politely yet alittle rudely cause rich blood lol*

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page