PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Blue Stripe Basculin?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Dracotherium's AvatarDracotherium
So, I want to breed a white striped Basculin to get a Basculegion, but I don't know where to find the blue striped Basculin. I checked the wiki and looked through the help forum but couldn't find where it can be found through fishing or elsewhere. I already found the red striped basculin but just need the blue one. If someone can point me in the right direction, I will be very appreciative!
Just some fish wandering around... Feel free to click on my Pokemon!
credit
Background from Splatnet 3 Wandercrust Rewards for Splatoon 3, courtesy of the Splatoon Wiki F2U code by Gumshoe
Justsayhi's AvatarJustsayhi
You can find it through fishing! I’ve caught some in the River area before, not sure if it can be found elsewhere :O
Game: In Stars And Time!!!
Despite everything, it’s still you!
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
i believe the colour that basculin eggs hatch into are random, so you just have to get lucky with it. if you manage to fish up a blue-striped one and put it in your party when hatching a basculin egg, it will have a higher chance of hatching as a blue-stripe!
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
Dracotherium's AvatarDracotherium

QUOTE originally posted by Mio Xenoblade

i believe the colour that basculin eggs hatch into are random, so you just have to get lucky with it. if you manage to fish up a blue-striped one and put it in your party when hatching a basculin egg, it will have a higher chance of hatching as a blue-stripe!
That sounds about right, but I'm glad to have confirmation. Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Justsayhi

You can find it through fishing! I’ve caught some in the River area before, not sure if it can be found elsewhere :O
OH! Okay, I had a feeling it was that they both were found in the river, but I was unsure. Thank you!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page