PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hitmontop?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Deanna Dear's AvatarDeanna Dear
So I know that to get Hitmontop, you need Attack = Defense. But how do I get those to be equal? Is it a thing that's based on breeding? Do you have to train your Tyrogue? If so, how much, and with what bags? I know this is probably a dumb question but I'm so confused at what I'm looking at. Thanks in advance Deanna <3
This sprite was made by me!! ^0^
Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
yeah, you do it with training bags! you'll have to use attack and defense bags to increase your tyrogue's EVs (effort values), which affects the base stats, until their stats are equal. how many of each bag you'll need to use depends on your tyrogue's base attack and defense, and i don't know the numbers for training bags off the top of my head, so i can't help you there sadly cx you shouldnt need too many though! make sure you do it when your tyrogue is already at level 20+ though, to avoid the stats becoming offset with level ups!
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!

QUOTE originally posted by Mio Xenoblade

yeah, you do it with training bags! you'll have to use attack and defense bags to increase your tyrogue's EVs (effort values), which affects the base stats, until their stats are equal. how many of each bag you'll need to use depends on your tyrogue's base attack and defense, and i don't know the numbers for training bags off the top of my head, so i can't help you there sadly cx you shouldnt need too many though! make sure you do it when your tyrogue is already at level 20+ though, to avoid the stats becoming offset with level ups!
Ohh okay this is starting to make way more sense! I'd done it before but I wasn't really sure how I did it, but I get it now, thank you so much!! <3 EDIT: If I might follow up, though, it would seem like the EVs of my Tyrogue are equal (ei, they're both 12). I'm still not getting the option to evolve to Hitmontop for some reason? I'm getting the option to evolve to Hitmonchan.
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
It's not the EVs that need to be equal, it's the IVs. You need to increase the EVs to make the IVs the same to get Hitmontop 🥰
Score: 17,776
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Raziya

It's not the EVs that need to be equal, it's the IVs. You need to increase the EVs to make the IVs the same to get Hitmontop 🥰
That's not quite right, it's the total stats that need to be equal. So that's base stat, modified by IV, and EV. You can only change EV, so that's done by training. If you post your Tyrogue I can tell you how many EVs you'll need - it's just like the main games so there's calculators you can use to figure it out.

If you post your Tyrogue I can tell you how many EVs you'll need - it's just like the main games so there's calculators you can use to figure it out.
Hi, thanks for your help! Here are the two Tyrogues I'm looking for help with <3
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
At current level 30 and with the existing 96 defense EVs, Kamaru will need 156 total attack EVs (+48) to evolve into Hitmontop, or 166 total attack EVs to become Hitmonlee. At current level 39 and with the existing 12 attack EVs, Spinz Cycle will need 56 total defense EVs (+36) to evolve into Hitmontop, or 64 total defense EVs to become Hitmonchan.

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

At current level 30 and with the existing 96 defense EVs, Kamaru will need 156 total attack EVs (+48) to evolve into Hitmontop, or 166 total attack EVs to become Hitmonlee. At current level 39 and with the existing 12 attack EVs, Spinz Cycle will need 56 total defense EVs (+36) to evolve into Hitmontop, or 64 total defense EVs to become Hitmonchan.
Ahh, it worked! Thank you so much for your help everyone!! <3
boHls's AvatarboHls
hi, i am trying to evolve my tyrogue into hitmontop but the DEF is higher than the ATK. everytime i add points to the attack EVs the DEF goes up. How do i get the ATK to be higher than the DEF??
Lv. 100 — +404,784
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingSteel
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Lv. 100 — +376,492
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FightingSteel
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
my most prized possessions at the moment.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page