PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sugarcoatl Pairs for Future Breeding!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 12

LavenderRain's AvatarLavenderRain
Please note! Sugarcoatl are not yet able to breed, but will be on the 18th!

Selling exclusive Sugarcoatl pairs for when they become breedable!

Each pair costs a total of 6zc (or 35,000cr or 35gp), and come with 2 complimentary Easter Eggs! Because these pokemon cannot yet breed, I have no way of knowing yet what % they are. However, each pair come from two different OT, are level 50+, have 0 level gap, and come with 2 free Easter Eggs for a kickstart to raising their happiness! They have also been paired with the Daycare update in mind, and all have matching natures Upgrade Packets -- Max Happiness- +7zc or 36gp (current stock: 5) Get 18 extra happiness boosters with your pair so you can immediately max out their happiness! Evolving- +1zc or 6gp (current stock: 7) Get 2 Twin Beam Orbs to evolve your Sugarcoatl pair into a Canduceus pair! Albino Boost- +110zc or 600gp (current stock: 3) Get a Poisonium Z crystal with your pair to kickstart your special hunts! Make Your Own Pair -- Just need one with a different OT to breed with one you already have? You can buy a single level 50 Sugarcoatl for only 3zc or 15gp! Please note that gender and nature will vary based on availability, make sure to specify them when inquiring! (Single Sugarcoatl will still come with the complimentary Easter Egg)
Tielie's AvatarTielie
any chance you got a pair that is quirky (or the any preference) if so id take those ones! also would like this fella for 5gp https://pokefarm.com/summary/3GnR_
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
Hi! By chance can I have a pair with this mon as one of the members of it? I'd also love a Max Happiness and Evolving packet to go with it :]
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

(: 0)

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku
Hiii c: I want to grab a Spicy pair (any works for me) or a timid one!

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 39 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 4827
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
I'd love a Timid pair for 35kcr!
TR Score: 5761
LavenderRain's AvatarLavenderRain

QUOTE originally posted by tielie135

any chance you got a pair that is quirky (or the any preference) if so id take those ones! also would like this fella for 5gp https://pokefarm.com/summary/3GnR_
I'm afraid I don't have a double quirky pair, and surprisingly no any preference pair either! I could mix and match two any preferences, but they wouldn't have matching natures. If that's something you're still interested in (or would like me to let you know when/if I get matching pair), just let me know! ^^ (also the Dribbit has been sent ^^)

QUOTE originally posted by Identity V

Hi! By chance can I have a pair with this mon as one of the members of it? I'd also love a Max Happiness and Evolving packet to go with it :]
I can but it's match won't having a matching nature, if that's alright? ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

Hiii c: I want to grab a Spicy pair (any works for me) or a timid one!
I don't have a timid pair, but I do have a spicy Lonely pair! I'll send them right over! ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Buríal

I'm afraid I don't have a double Timid pair currently! If you'd like I can let you know when/if I get a Timid pair though? ^^
Tielie's AvatarTielie

QUOTE originally posted by LavenderRain

QUOTE originally posted by tielie135

I'm afraid I don't have a double quirky pair, and surprisingly no any preference pair either! I could mix and match two any preferences, but they wouldn't have matching natures. If that's something you're still interested in (or would like me to let you know when/if I get matching pair), just let me know! ^^ (also the Dribbit has been sent ^^)
okay yeah just an any pref is good :)
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V

I can but it's match won't having a matching nature, if that's alright? ^^
i would not mind at all ^-^
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku
yeah the lonely pair work for me <3
Buríal's AvatarBuríal

QUOTE originally posted by Buríal

I'm afraid I don't have a double Timid pair currently! If you'd like I can let you know when/if I get a Timid pair though? ^^
That'd be great, thanks!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page