PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍋 jay's PWYW animated bait + more! 🍋

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

HII!! i'm jay or nharmonialover10, i love making art of pokemon and i love making art for people, let's combine that to make everyone happy! and to fuel my growing zorua collection >:3 ✨ all art in this thread was made by me status: open | CLOSED for now ✨ here's some examples of my animated bait...

bait examples

a squishy, lightly animated gif cycling through the pokemon's specials! (zorua hunters may use this freely with credit!)
i can draw pretty much any pokemon, but i'm most comfortable with first evos. the only guarantee you'll get is a bounce, sparkles, and shifting colors, but maybe i'll feel a little fancy and animate it further! here's some examples of my regular art!

regular art examples

i can do rendered art of any pokemon, and trainers along with them as long as you're also ordering pokemon art!! :3 i can also draw anthro pokemon. finally, here's some examples of my pokemon customs!

custom examples

all of the pokemon here are my ocs, they are not for sale or your use.
these are my bread and butter! i can do regular pokemon, legendaries, fusions, deltas... you name it, i'll draw it. ^_^ ✨ as for payment, i'll pretty much accept any currency and any item, you can offer whatever and however much you want but please know i'm not obligated to accept every request! if you include THESE in your offer i'm much more likely to accept! in no particular order: credits, gp, zc, usd, hypermode vouchers, delta point vouchers, daycare pass x60, super lucky eggs, ubercharms, shiny charms, mega stones, super totem stickers, box boxes, special zorua, and light green albinos!! ✨ finally, please take a read through my rules and the order forms!

rules & order forms

1. all pokefarm rules apply! 2. you may credit me onsite as nharmonialover10, and offsite as jayhamsoda on toyhouse! 3. for payment, i'll require half of it once a sketch/in progress screenshot is sent to you and approved, and the other half upon completion. this keeps me accountable and us both safer! 4. please remember i'm human and may take a while to finish your art. this is why i take payment after i've finished a good chunk! 5. if you're not asking me to draw a canon pokemon, i will require a image reference! i cannot draw based on descriptions, apologies! ✨ bait ordering form: "hey jay, animate some bait!" pokemon you'd like: [this can be any pokemon on the site] colors you'd like: [please specify if you'd like just a single special, if you'd like it to shift through all, etc etc!!] payment: anything else i'd need to know?: [expressions, poses, requests, name it all here.] are pms okay?: [yes/no] ✨ art ordering form: "hey jay, draw me my fella!" link to reference image(s): description of what you'd like: [please be thorough here so i can make it perfect for ya! emotions, poses, props... list it all!] background or transparent?: payment: are pms okay?: [yes/no] ✨ custom ordering form: "hey jay, make me a friend!" type of pokemon: [name the pokemon you want involved, if its a fusion, delta, etc etc.] any specific colors, accessories or traits?: simple personality: [its optional but it'll help me visualize a design much better!] payment: are pms okay?: [yes/no]
thanks for reading my thread and considering my art! ✨
BEHOLD! friends ^_^ avatar art is from the pkmn TCG sprites above are from gen 5 games <3
this post will be reserved for if i ever make some pokemon adopts! but for now, it will be empty. anyways we're open for posting!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
"hey jay, draw me my fella!" link to reference image(s): Eevee description of what you'd like: Anything cute! I don’t really mind! background or transparent?: Could I get a background and no background separate versions? If not, its all good ! payment: 500 ZC? I can add if this is too low. are pms okay?: yes! Also, if possible, I would love for her trainer to be added in! I can definitely add if you’re willing, but it’s totally okay if you don’t want to! I just think it would be super cute to have the two interacting! Thank you very much! Your art style is very cute :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

"hey jay, draw me my fella!" link to reference image(s): Eevee description of what you'd like: Anything cute! I don’t really mind! background or transparent?: Could I get a background and no background separate versions? If not, its all good ! payment: 500 ZC? I can add if this is too low. are pms okay?: yes! Also, if possible, I would love for her trainer to be added in! I can definitely add if you’re willing, but it’s totally okay if you don’t want to! I just think it would be super cute to have the two interacting! Thank you very much! Your art style is very cute :)
yes absolutely, accepted!! thank you so much! i'll do my best to include her trainer, i'll get started soon and dm you the wip for approval once it's done! :)
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
"hey jay, draw me my fella!" link to reference image(s): boop description of what you'd like: something of him just looking evil and scheming? If not you can do something you feel like, theres some info about him in the link ^^ background or transparent?: transparent payment:2000gp+500kcrs? are pms okay?: yes
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
"hey jay, draw me my fella!" link to reference image(s): boop description of what you'd like: abyss just sitting down or standing with a happy expression background or transparent?: transparent payment: 50 ZC okay? I’m kind of broke so tell me if it’s too low are pms okay?: yes
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Elizadesu

"hey jay, draw me my fella!" link to reference image(s): boop description of what you'd like: something of him just looking evil and scheming? If not you can do something you feel like, theres some info about him in the link ^^ background or transparent?: transparent payment:2000gp+500kcrs? are pms okay?: yes
accepted!! really cool oc!!

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

"hey jay, draw me my fella!" link to reference image(s): boop description of what you'd like: abyss just sitting down or standing with a happy expression background or transparent?: transparent payment: 50 ZC okay? I’m kind of broke so tell me if it’s too low are pms okay?: yes
yeah this would be enough for a simple oc like a wooper!! accepted :) i'll pm you both once the wip is done ^_^ thank you!
NoxianGayce's AvatarNoxianGayce
Nox is speaking...
credit | art by S.C.B.
hover for credit
"hey jay, draw me my fella!" link to reference image(s): My Pokesona description of what you'd like: The glasses and hat are a must, if possible, a little animated tail wag, the rest is up to you background or transparent?: Transparent payment: 1500 gp are pms okay?: Yes
  • ❤️
  • ⭐️
  • ❤️
TR 2036
Michicookies's AvatarMichicookies
"hey jay, make me a friend!" type of pokemon: Shiny Weavile any specific colors, accessories or traits?: With a crystal gem crown for the head feathers simple personality: Smug payment: 1 Albino Lurantis are pms okay?: Y

QUOTE originally posted by NoxianGayce

Nox is speaking...
credit | art by S.C.B.
hover for credit
"hey jay, draw me my fella!" link to reference image(s): My Pokesona description of what you'd like: The glasses and hat are a must, if possible, a little animated tail wag, the rest is up to you background or transparent?: Transparent payment: 1500 gp are pms okay?: Yes
accepted, really cute pokesona! i will dm you once finished w/ wip ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Michicookies

"hey jay, make me a friend!" type of pokemon: Shiny Weavile any specific colors, accessories or traits?: With a crystal gem crown for the head feathers simple personality: Smug payment: 1 Albino Lurantis are pms okay?: Y
accepted as well! i'm gonna go ahead and temporarily close the shop for posts as i work on all of your orders! i'll open it up again when i've finished a good chunk. thank you all so much for the interest! :33

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page