PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

erm?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

new journal time < favorite PKMN HALL OF FAME first pokerus 17:00 22/12/22
pokedex tracking will go here i plan on making a livingdex, [hoenn > official > pfq exclusives] but currently my main prioroity is to obtain ultra rank for the albino boosting charm

KANTO

JOHTO

HOENN

SINNOH

UNOVA

KALOS

ALOLA

GALAR

PALDEA

MEGA

TOTEM

F2U BAIT drawn by me, f2u with credit TH profile : TBA

numel

evolution line

shiny

albino

melan

poochyena

shiny

albino

melan

koffing

shiny

albino

melan

i hatched my first melan today! 17/1050 shiny | 7th albino | 4/5/24 i never got to use the baits i made because i was busy working on it when he hatched, but i guess it worked after all i will continue to hatch numel til i reach 2k eggs hatched, then i will save the chain and contine dex filling even if i find it laborious. speaking of numel, i also managed to stack & sort all their current fields today has been a good day REMINDER TO SELF: move the red orb to the melan and give matsubusa a ruby orb instead

just numel bait

username change, trainer class from USUM began filling in the pokedex tracker, it feels redundant as i still end up checking the pokedex page. regardless, i'll complete it for completions sake but it will probably be updated scarcely maybe i will change the post to be for goals instead learned how to add pokemon icons and i like putting them everywhere i had to look at existing f2u code to figure out how to do other formes decided against continuing the chain, once the z crystal runs out i will go back to dexing [ need to buy ZC and PR stick ] i will pick up the numel chain either after type race or short term goal is achieved new long term goal: shinies of every mega PKMN [canon] new short term goal: shiny hunt for ingame team i flew a kite at the beach today, it was fun
numel chain saved 18s / 6a / 1m | 1211h made bait for poochyena, will start hunting tonight or tomorrow time to work on getting champion rank
cant say i was expecting to find an albino poochyena 15 eggs albino radar was charged this morning . i am not activating it for the rest of the hunts as i am only hunting for shinies champion rank was also achieved, i will alternate between dex filling and shiny hunting for each team member until i reach ultra UPDATE: 80 eggs i can move onto the next target. changed my mind and want to go for arctic numel whilst it matches some of the upcoming v waves working on more dexes whilst i wait for a good stockpile of eggs to build up
still can't believe it 43 eggs, never getting this lucky ever again was only after a shiny and maybe an albino because of how hard it is to get eggs [sorry about the 1k normal numel eggs i'm eventually gonna unleash into the shelter] but a melan caught me offguard, no thanks to it being the first special of the hunt did also end up hatching the shinies and albino i was aiming for, which means i can technically already wrap up this hunt 76 eggs gonna keep at it though for at least another day [v wave ice tomorrow] also been hatching dragon eggs on the side for the tourney, i am singlehandedly keeping the nonexistant lab reloader market afloat was hoping i'd hatch a non target special and did, took around 100 assorted dragon eggs? its been fun reloading the lab for the correct eggs
hatched a few more dragon albinos :] need to stop for the night, pretty sure i'm gonna get knocked off the leaderboard but what can you do, just gotta keep up the pace tomorrow
my wrists really hurt from playing pokemon ga ole all afternoon, then doing 60k interactions for fun I LOVE BUTTON MASHING first tourney egg mon[never placed that high before] also reached ultra rank in time for type race i need to make cyclizar bait tomorrow

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page