PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Visual Error Regarding Experiment Diolog + Clicklists

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Bug Effect: This is a visual bug that makes an unintentional-looking gap appear at the top of the multiuser>ul in both clicklists and open online users pages. This occurs from the classes .motd .warn having an 8px bottom margin and -8px top margin. Notice how the Warning Banner slides up a little bit and leaves a small gap underneath it. This screenshot shows in inspect element exactly what is causing this. What you were doing when the bug occurred: Playing game while an experiment was being run, causing the "An experiment is in progress" message to appear. Where the bug occurred: Any page that contains a div with the ID #multiuser Browser: FireFox.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Åzlottie's AvatarÅzlottie
I think this is happening to Mobile too. Bug Effect: Is when you get to the first user the page is really far up like you scrolled down and with the second user and beyond it drops the whole page down drastically like you scrolled up. And if you try to correct the page positioning, it auto fixes back to what is shown below:

First user:

Second User+:

What were you doing when the bug occurred: Same as above, playing the game an experiment was being run, causing the "An experiment is in progress" message to appear. Where the bug occurred: Mass clicking using my party clicks button and when I went into the interactions page and clicked "Open all users". Browser: Google Chrome app on Mobile. Extra Notes: This is my first time reporting a bug, so I hope this is okay? Please let me know if more info is needed and how to retrieve if necessary!
Type Race Score: 1752
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide | Avatar Credit: Rylee

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page