PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Log out of PF1 to PFQ transfer

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Gamester5001's AvatarGamester5001
Hello, I really need some help, im an OG Player back from pokefarms 1, I got banned for sharing my passwords with my GF. along with her getting banned. then PFQ came out and idk if a transfer thing was available and we dropped off the game for like 10 years. we got some Nostalgia and my Wife (same as the GF) and I came back to play like this week. I was trying to use the pf 1 to pfq transfer. I managed to login to mine, took awhile to remember my 10 year old password. my wife couldn't get it. so I tried to see if mine info would work on her account as a test to see if the pf1 to pfq was working for her. Um where is the log OUT BUTTON FOR IT. I can't and am sad I messed it up where we can't try and more to crack the password for her. her name is Gamestress. if I could get a team member or mod to help us out. we are just some 30 year Olds trying to relive a moment of their past. I would appreciate some help and I will be here. thank you again
Picture of my 2 Glameow Nola and Frosty, Captured by Me The Albino and Melanstic Varrainets of Glameow
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Top left corner where your avatar is, click it and you can log out. Edit: Of course if you need any other help to get your account working, you can send a support ticket from the bottom of the page, then click contact.
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
I believe they are talking about logging out from the PF1 transfer though. And to my knowledge there is no option for that. And if I understood correctly they somehow managed to link one PF1 account to 2 different PFQ accounts, which I don't think was even supposed to be possible.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Tikru97's AvatarTikru97
Ah, yes that is a rare case. My bad! I thought it was PFQ, since there has been issues before when people haven't found the log out button. My first post can be ignored! :D
Gamester5001's AvatarGamester5001
yea I was testing to see if you can have multiple accounts, as I said 10 years since I and my wife been here. she tried many passwords. so i tested to see if maybe she got her account hacked or some else login under her pf1. overall.... I found my test results... I'm an idiot. just wanted to look at some old memories and play a bit again.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page