PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☣️🧪 TEAM ACID DOWNPOUR RAFFLE (May 2024) 🧪☣️

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests >

Pages: 12345

maji's Avatarmaji

Welcome to the Acid Downpour Type Race Raffle!
I'm Maji and will be hosting this month! I hope everyone gets something they love <3 This will be my first time hosting, I hope I do well for everyone Make sure to read all the rules before entering or donating! This will make it easier on both of us :)
DONATIONS will be closed May 25th ENTRYS will be closed May 26th PRIZE ASSIGNMENT AND DISTRIBUTION will take place May 27th-May 30th NEEDED REROLLS will be done and sent out May 31st

RULES AND REGULATIONS

❥ PFQ rules apply ❥ You must use the entry form when entering! ❥ You must have at least 200 points to enter the raffle for general prizes. Leave This In Your Entry Form ❥ You must have at least 1000 points to enter the raffle for grand prizes. Leave This In Your Entry Form ❥ Donating will not increase your entries this time around! I'd like everyone to recieve something, and this is to be sure everyone does :) They are, of course, appreciated! ❥ Please make sure anything you donate, you are absolutely sure you want to part with it! ❥ You do not, and can not, donate to enter. ❥ If you would like to donate, it must be sent my way so I may label it & keep it in the proper fields ❥ When prizes are selected and sent out, you will have 24 hours to claim before it is rerolled. ❥ If you are online and I have not sent out your prize(s) on May 30th, you may message me to let me know you are available! This will actually keep things rolling quickly for me as I only have 5 trade slots. ❥ Winners will be chosen through https://random.org and screenshots will be posted in the thread for transparency ❥ What constitutes as a general prize or a grand prize will be decided by me :)

Donation Information

❥ You do not have to enter to donate! You may just send the donation my way :) ❥ Things that may be donated on their own will consist of Shiny, Albino, or Melanistic pokemon. Regular or Delta pokemon may be donated if they have a high value item on them. ❥ High Value items consist of Charms, Sticks, Summons, Medium or Large Gems, Mega Stones, Data Volumes, Vouchers of any kind, Treasures, Z Crystals, or Z Fragments. ❥ Pokemon donated do not have to be poison types! You may donate any pokemon you wish :)

Distribution and Raffling Process

All donations will be assigned a number when received by me, based on order of donation. A randomizer will then be used where I enter every contestants name and they will be randomly assigned a number. They will win the prize corresponding to the number rolled. This will be done until every prize has been assigned to a contestant. Due to me not knowing how many contestants there will be, this could lead to some recieving more than others If you donate a lot, the likelyhood goes up that you may receive your own donation again.

Mandatory Entry Form

[b]USERNAME:[/b] [b]SCORE:[/b] [inventory=typerace] (this will auto update) [b]ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?:[/b] yes/no

Filled Example

USERNAME: Maji SCORE: 1840 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?: no

GRAND PRIZE POOL

Grand Prize #1 -- Donated by Maji Full Shiny Gastly Line Grand Prize #2 -- Donated by Maji Full Albino Gastly Line Grand Prize #3 -- Donated by Maji Full Shiny Varoom Line Grand Prize #4 -- Donated by Maji Twin Shiny Gastly Grand Prize #5 -- Donated by Cryst Twin Albino Varoom Grand Prize #6 -- Donated by Mocca Full Albino Oddish Line Grand Prize #7 -- Donated by RimuruRin Twin Albino Salandit Grand Prize #8 -- Donated by Maji Full Albino Mareanie Line Grand Prize #9 -- Donated by Maji Full Shiny Mareanie Line Grand Prize #10 -- Donated by shinywhimsicott Full Albino Venipede Line Grand Prize #11 -- Donated by Crysania Full Shiny Gulpin Line Grand Prize #12 -- Donated by Crysania Full Albino Gulpin Line

GENERAL PRIZE POOL

❥ Number and Donator will be pokemons name. This will be changed to the winners name when rolled.

CONTESTANTS

❥ Points added to this chart will not update as the ones in your entry form do, this is merely here to help me
USERNAME GENERAL # GRAND # ENTRY LINK POINTS
Genius 1 1 x 1261
shinywhimsicott 2 2 x 1127
SunshineSunny 3 3 x 1178
cawvidae 4 4 x 1336
RailaRoxie 5 5 x 1248
PikachuFan 6 14 x 1300
Crysania 7 6 x 2540
GasolineConsumer 8 - x 218
Nojiko444 9 9 x 757
Walking Wake 10 8 x 780
Mocca 11 7 x 1764
Xenomorph 12 16 x 1004
SproutingArtist 13 tba x 446
Drindrak 14 10 x 1569
leporidae 15 - x 770
RimuruRin 16 11 x 2682
lxbyrinthine 17 12 x 1040
ravet 18 13 x 1007
CaptainNadine 19 tba x 227
BerryTargaryen 20 17 x 1000
YêêtYêêtGôd 21 - x 781
Bucciarati 22 15 x 7427
GothamsAshes 23 - x 627
rokiwii tba tba x tba
Created by yosei-san
MEG • SHE/THEY• 24 SHOPJOURNALTOYHOUSE SCORE: 1840
Genius's AvatarGenius
USERNAME:Genius SCORE: 6646 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?: yes
Credit for avatar to CatEnergetic
USERNAME:SproutingArtist SCORE: 1031 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?: yes(working on it)
USERNAME: shinywhimsicott SCORE: 6050 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?: yes!
Galarica Wreath

Galarica Wreath

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A wreath made from woven-together Galarica Twigs.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +6,738,762
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
score: 6050 pkmn panel coding: mirzam & corviknight
SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
USERNAME: SunshineSunny SCORE: 5808 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?: Yes!
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
cawvidae's Avatarcawvidae
USERNAME: cawvidae SCORE: 5197 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?: Yes!
icon is of my oc!! for my use only. by vilikitte on ToyHouse! :) Shop!
Score: 5197
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
RailaRoxie's AvatarRailaRoxie
USERNAME: RailaRoxie SCORE: 7216 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?: yes Will likely donate some prizes later, more towards the end of the race when I see how my special inventory is looking :3

Raila / Sorrel | Any Pronouns | Early 20s

Enjoyer of Team Star Eri and collector of timid Pokemon. Charm swaps/rentals for 30 gp/equiv @ my shop (or just send a trade).
ShopJournalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Divider @blog link PFP @PKMN TCG Pagedoll @PFQ edited w/ Permission TR Code @Kieri
Free EggDex + Breeding Pair Clan
PikachuFan's AvatarPikachuFan
USERNAME: PikachuFan SCORE: 1701 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?: Yes, but only if I manage to hit the point requirement
I'm a mobile user so I don't have much to put here! Ummm... look, some Pikachu!
Crysania's AvatarCrysania
USERNAME: Crysania SCORE: 11318 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?: Yes! I will be donating as the days end.
USERNAME: GasolineConsumer SCORE: 218 ENTERING FOR GRAND PRIZE?:Probably not, might just stick to general prizes, but if I get enough points I will
Image is owned by Happy Elements K.K. The card features Mayoi Ayase (from the in-game group Alkaloid) in their Sanrio collab Card is from the game Ensemble Stars!! Music

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page