PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

☣️ poison | acid downpour may '24

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 12345678··· 323334

cawvidae's Avatarcawvidae
gosh, melan ekans/arbok are so pretty. making me even more motivated for my hunt!! :D
icon is of my oc!! for my use only. by vilikitte on ToyHouse! :) Shop!
Score: 5197
Original by LycanKai, new by NassiLove, icon by Pokefarm
Cryst's AvatarCryst
welcome to the new members of the team~ front post should be fully updated :D given that the v~wave is going to remain stellar all week, i removed the v~ chart from the post. instead, i replaced the tip i had on v~waves with information about the stellar v~wave and a link to the news thread about it. itll definitely be helpful for hatching legendary eggs :'D hope everyone enjoys the shazi day today <3
Cryst ✦ She/Her

JournalTrade Shop TR Score: 20,220 ✦ Hunt: 23/1415
Credits: icon + sig. code by me
octazôôka's Avataroctazôôka
oops didn't see this hehe username: octazooka hunting: staring with venonat, probably will change this a lot mascots: (maximum of 3!) none hunting pkrs? yep! To collect any of the below, send me a PM. I am giving away: - Shelter Pass Star (#) (if i finish it that day) other:
2nd Place Team Flying March 2024! Made by Juku!
1st Place Team Dragon April 2024! Made by Cherushii78!
DemiSilvally's AvatarDemiSilvally
Username: DemiSilvally Hunting Toxel Mascots no Hunting pkrs? maybe I am gonna try a few times but not going to actively hunt it.
PikachuFan's AvatarPikachuFan
username: PikachuFan hunting: Trubbish! mascots: hunting pkrs? No. other: I'm so happy about the stellar type wave update! I used to dislike feeling like I had to ditch my hunt if the v-wave during the race had a better or more optimal pokemon to hatch.
I'm a mobile user so I don't have much to put here! Ummm... look, some Pikachu!
Sisyphe's AvatarSisyphe
Hello! I'm Sisyphe and I will be hunting Hisuian Sneasel ^^ Not much else to say, so I hope everyone has fun during the race!
Cryst's AvatarCryst
welcome to the team <3 front post has been updated :D .. i was gonna say still quite some time until the race starts but its already thursday ... so, the race is kinda soon actually :') i hope we get a niet x sei day at some point during the race !!
RenzFlintrock's AvatarRenzFlintrock
Hello, I'm Renz and this is my first time joining a forum for type race. I'm looking forward to working with you all. My planned hunt for this month's race is Nidoran, although I may dabble into other poison types depending how my hunt goes. Best of luck to all of you!
Toxinsomnia's AvatarToxinsomnia
username: Toxinsomnia hunting: Gastly! mascots: hunting pkrs? I plan to try! I have historically had awful luck with it, though. This is my first time joining the thread! I think I'm a tad underprepared, but I'll try my best...
Lopp-Bunneary's AvatarLopp-Bunneary
username: Lopp-Bunneary hunting: Randoms mascots:
Lv. 24 — 1,398 / 1,801
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFire
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
hunting pkrs? not really
You hear the screeching of an owl, you hear the wind begin to howl, you know there's zombies on the prowl And IT'S TERROR TIME AGAIN They got you running through the night, yes IT'S TERROR TIME AGAIN Oh you just might dead of fright it's a terrifying time. >:3 Avatar made by StarscreamsGirl. Check out her shop x3 made by Jolleon

Pages: 12345678··· 323334

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page