PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

phos's PWYW doodles! [closing]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

PWYW DOODLES (new!)
f2u pixel by plushpon + code by hyperon
Welcome! hello! I'm Phos, and this is my PWYW doodle shop! I'm pretty new at this ^_^ I need practice (and currency)! I take credits, GP, ZC, and USD as payment! items/Pokémon as add-ons only, please. the more you pay = better quality art! as these are PWYW, the lineart/coloring may be messy. keep in mind these will range from half-bodies to icons! no fullbodies for now since I am not confident in my ability to do them. you can request flat colors at no extra charge! I am best at drawing humanoids/anthros, but I will do my best to draw anything you request. please provide a clear reference of your character! I cannnot work off descriptions alone, so sorry! I'm not very good at designing. the reference does not have to be full body. I reserve the right to refuse requests I am not comfortable with. I will not draw anything that goes against PFQ rules. I ask for your patience and kindness! I work very long hours, especially on weekends. turnaround time is 1-3 weeks, but may take longer depending on circumstances. there will be no sketches unless requested as these are doodles n_n please credit back to my Pokéfarm, Toyhouse, or Art Fight! thank you for considering me for your commission!

P R I C E S

mininum prices
credits
gold
ZC
$$
USD
1m 1k 200 2.00
conversion rate
credits
gold
ZC
$$
USD
5k 500 100 1.00
I accept USD via PayPal, Cash App, or Ko-fi! mixed payments are okay, I will unfortunately not take items by themself though! feel free to offer any items! I’m not looking for any in particular right now :-) prioritizing USD and ZC (I would like Hypermode one day)! all payments made at the end.

E X A M P L E S

pwyw doodle for Xenomorph pwyw doodle for Snek goes Blep pwyw doodle for Xenomorph character belongs to Xenomorph character belongs to Xenomorph character belongs to me :}

F O R M

character you want drawn: color? [yes/no]: payment method: anything else to add?
Only taking five slots at a time for now!
QUEUE 1. Tiaxy 2. Mutanater (Discord) 3. 4. 5.
To come to acceptance with things and feelings is rare and to accept them completely is a miracle.
PWYW doodle shop! official HnK BG + icon by Cledanio for my use only
Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
Hi ÒwÓ character you want drawn: Nevaeh color? [yes/no]: Yes payment method: 1k gp anything else to add?: Maybe a family portrait with Genya and Mikhail :3c Teehee
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official

QUOTE originally posted by Xenomorph

Hi ÒwÓ character you want drawn: Nevaeh color? [yes/no]: Yes payment method: 1k gp anything else to add?: Maybe a family portrait with Genya and Mikhail :3c Teehee
hello! my first customer hehe n_n I will add you to the queue~
done~ hope you like <3 I will DM unwatermarked HQ version after payment :D

FINISHED!

Hello! Your art is awesome 😎 Idk what to offer so I'm offering this stuff! character you want drawn: I was wondering if I could order a doodle or something of a magnemite looking like one of Iono's hair clips she wears! I want to make her my Pokesona she is pastel blue ^^ Her name is Zip I been using her in my PMD Rps color? [yes/no]: Yes :) payment method: x1 Albino Totodile, 160 GP, x1 Wailordnite, x1 Ice Fang, 10 ZC? I'm sorry idk the prices nowadays anything else to add?: M A G N E M I T E (I can send refs of her hairclips)

QUOTE originally posted by Buggs

Hello! Your art is awesome 😎 Idk what to offer so I'm offering this stuff! character you want drawn: I was wondering if I could order a doodle or something of a magnemite looking like one of Iono's hair clips she wears! I want to make her my Pokesona she is pastel blue ^^ Her name is Zip I been using her in my PMD Rps color? [yes/no]: Yes :) payment method: x1 Albino Totodile, 160 GP, x1 Wailordnite, x1 Ice Fang, 10 ZC? I'm sorry idk the prices nowadays anything else to add?: M A G N E M I T E (I can send refs of her hairclips)
hello~ thank you so much for the kind words it really means a lot! I am so glad you like my art! I would love the reference pictures if you don’t mind ^.^
Here are some images ^^

Magnemite :D

Those are perfect reference images, thank you so much :D I have added you to the queue~
DONE! ^w^ I hope you enjoy! thank you for commissioning me!

FINISHED!

Anytime tysm
BUMP! all slots clear and I am finally free from work :D
Xenomorph's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXenomorph
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
I am once again lurking in your walls character you want drawn: My lil Creature!! color? [yes/no]: Yes please!!! payment method: 1k gp anything else to add?: You don't need to draw their other forme, just them being a little freak <3 thank you ) (If their tail could be in the backround tho....ty)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page