PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pwyw ocs uft

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

hello! i'm reworking my toyhouse account and wanted to clear out the characters i don't want/need anymore. everything that can be seen on my profile (should be in the folder linked) is available! i honestly don't mind if you lowball as i can't even remember what i paid for these characters and would just like them to go to someone who wants them more than i do. the folder can be found here!
percy | he/they pfp is from pkmn rumble
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! Gaptooth just really winning my heart, just such a lil goofy guy, would you accept data volumes aswell for your ocs? Got a Walking Wake, Iron Jugulis and Roaring Moon I can offer. If those possibly aren't enough, can offer a large fairy and psychic gem too, either or both, just lemme know!
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 2070
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi! Gaptooth just really winning my heart, just such a lil goofy guy, would you accept data volumes aswell for your ocs? Got a Walking Wake, Iron Jugulis and Roaring Moon I can offer. If those possibly aren't enough, can offer a large fairy and psychic gem too, either or both, just lemme know!
data volumes would be just fine! you can send a trade whenever :) would you like me to send him to your th?
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Glad to hear so and yes please! Same name as here and was the one that liked the lil guy :D Will send the volumes your way in a few, thank you very much!
early bump, sorted and added some more characters :)
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes
maybe 250gp/equiv for dusty and 500gp/equiv for lucifer? i can't quite remember what i spent on these guys, feel free to haggle
bump!
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi! If Lucifer doesn't get taken and is available, I wouldn't mind offering for 'em, just love the lil guy aswell :D

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi! If Lucifer doesn't get taken and is available, I wouldn't mind offering for 'em, just love the lil guy aswell :D
sure thing! feel free to offer whenever you'd like ^^

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page