PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

art and adopt shop[open!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

soap's commissions

hi, welcome to my new art shop! this shop is co-owned with kittydragon09!
  • rules
  • examples
  • prices
  • waitlist
  • form
1.follow all pfq rules 2.credit my toyhouse 3.i can decline something if i don't feel comfortable drawing it, feel free to request a different character if so 4.I take 1-2 weeks to complete the art depending on the waitlist
I can draw pokemon, feral, anthro and humans

simple

fullbody fullbody ignore the parts on the left ^^'
rendered examples https://toyhou.se/~images/79929413 https://toyhou.se/~images/71155605 more examples here
•conversion: 500k/500/100/ 1 USD •full payment after i pm you the completed artwork •mixed payments are fine, i just do not accept items •multiple characters interacting is the same price, unless they are part of the character and theres not extra price •multiple orders at once is fine •i take usd through paypal
~simple~ headshots 500k/500/100 fullbodies 2.5mil/2.5k/500/$5 chibi (only for humans) 1.5mil/1.5k/300/$3 ~other~ rendered (halfbody for humans, fullbody for others) 7.5mil/7.5k/1.5k/$15 +complicated background (for scenes) 2.5mil/2.5k/500/$5 ~customs~ base price: 600 or equivalent (legendary pokemon with complicated designs will cost 100 more) can be pokemon fusions, type swaps, themed variants or non pokemon please include extra details or colour palettes if you want
waitlist:open
forms are optional, but heres one anyways additional information you can add (or else its just up to me) - poses - expressions - transparent/flat/gradient background, and white outline - whether i should send the art on th to your character and add it to my th art examples (if you use th)

form

[b]type of art:[/b] [b]character reference:[/b] [b]sketch update:[/b] [b]payment:[/b] [b]can i use the art as example?[/b] [b]others:[b]
  • links
  • credit
Adopts
Hi, welcome to my side of the shop!
  • Rules
  • Adopts
  • Tab
  • Tab
  • Tab
Rules: 1. Please follow all Pokefarm rules 2. You must have a toyhouse account 3. Follow our design TOS 4.Holds must be completed within 2 weeks TOS: •do not resell at a higher price unless art is added •do not delete the designs •feel free to change any parts of it as long as it is recognisable
Adopts conversion rate - 500k/500/100/$1 USD Note: most of the adopts will be made by @transparentsoap unless otherwise stated :') I don't make many adopts but I'll get back to it eventually haha! Eevee x Quaxly line 400/equiv (above made by me this time) Espeon x Lurantis 500/equiv Rockruff x Riolu 300/equiv Pineapple Dashsbun 300/equiv
content
content
content
credit | free to use

Kittydragon | She/They | cat enthusiast

I love cats :00 my hoard of hisuian Zoruas: 2300< Broke now. Gimme ur unwanted cat OCs :D
Joint Art Shop Toyhou.sePokeheroescredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon: Drawn by me :D Signature Pagedoll @Silver Raven on Toyhou.se Divider @RWPrince
Type Race Score: 0 (NOT PARTICIPATING)
bump, officially open!
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku
Gratulation to your new shop you both <3 Hopefuly you get some pleeps <3 Because your Art is amaziiing, both of you haha @Transparentsoap type of art: Simple Fullbody character reference: Pokesona Tsuku sketch update: Yes please :3 payment: 2,5 M Credits! can i use the art as example? Yes sure <3 Background: Transparent :3 others: Can she have a butterfly on her nose? <D @Kittydragon09 Hii I want to adopt the Hydreigon x Eevee fusion for 2.5 M <3 Its looking such great, i love it, i want to give it a soul and a part of my life <3 My TH is Tsuku

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 40 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 4827
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
Nvm!
Avatar by Tiaxy, Milkyway by Bugmilk ~Snek goes Blep~
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
Edit: saw you were closed, my apologies!! Thank you for your time though! ^^

Disregard

type of art: Rendered Human Halfbody character reference: Her? sketch update: yes please! payment: 1.5K ZC can i use the art as example? Yes! others: glad to see the shop is reopened! I’d really like if you could give her a smile and perhaps holding asiatic lilies? But everything is up to you, I don’t mind! Thank you very much :)
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
@Kittydragøn09 Do you take a melan delcatty for an adopt I love the flygon very much been thinking about it all day
Aloevera's AvatarAloevera
type of art: simple fullbody character reference: here sketch update: yes! payment: 2500 gp can i use the art as example? yup others: Her hair bow is higher up like in the chibi on the bottom left! A neutral/happy smile and standing pose is fine since I might use this for a ref sheet c:
  • Advertisments!
  • Sprite Showcase!
  • Credits!
Learn more about me in my Journal
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Signature made by Galladerox Avatar made by Yukirona for my use only. Sprites edited by me!
ahh sorry i forgot to edit the waitlist to open, im currently open ^^' thanks for all the support!:D @tsukuyomii accepted the request! also sent the adopt to you on th, just send payment to kittydragon09 @lilypadlife accepted! sorry for the confusion @buggs please let us know what your toyhouse account is for us to tranfer it to you @aloevera also accepted!
My Toyhouse is HelloSkittyX3! Yay I'm super excited do I send the delcatty to you or Kitty https://toyhou.se/HelloSkittyX3

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page