PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dusk Works [PWYW] (Open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Cerberus, my Pokêmon became one! Pokemon 1: Gastly Pokemon 2: Shedinja More Pokemon?: N/A Colours: Maybe Gastly's palette, idk, let your imagination go wild Other?: N/A Payment: 50GP?
~•Gastly Fanfic Here Lol•~ -Welcome to the spooky lair! I'm just a small Gastly fanfic and I hope you guys will like me ig :3 Current Gastly/Haunter/Gengar Count : 300
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
grandmaster.pngc+.png
Added to the list! And up goes Leafeon!
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe
MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
grandmaster.pnge+.png
we left it up to fate and fate told us to do it - we told ourselves if we got another Tera Shard before it was bought, we'd buy the Vaporeon/Empoleon adopt. so here we are to ask for it! does 1 Fairy Tera Shard and 4 Medium Bug Gems sound good? :D
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Sept 2023 Bloom Doom Trophy : credit to nïnetynïne and SUNNELIØN Feb 2024 Hydro Vortex Trophy : credit to InkieZach Royal Starcore Collective Ceph - phe/phex previous username : royal-starcore avatar is from 123rf.com/
Back for another gijinka because you honestly have some of the best we've seen :D Cerberus, turn my Pokêmon human! Pokêmon: Shiny Rayquaza Trainer: Would you be able to do one of Lance's sprites? Other?: You have creative freedom with the sprite! Payment: 200gp sound good?
  • Info
  • Hunting
  • Type Race
We're a plural system by the collective name of The Unified Programs or just Unity! I, Champion Spectra of the Draquaria region, and Champiom Maroon are the most common fronters here on PFQ! We try to remember to sign posts with the initials of the one who posted, but we tend to forget. The most common signatures you'd see would be CS, CM, and SK, though! We use plural prounouns to refer to ourselves collectively, not multiple people on the same account. We like to collect Serious, Lonely, and Quiet natures!
NO CURRENT HUNT Buying Death Wings at market price for future Yveltal hunt!
summon_yve.png × 3 / 600
CURRENT TEAM grass.png NEXT TEAM dark.png SCORE 0 For our full line-up and participation status, check our about me!
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MissaSinfonia

sneep
That absolutely does sound good! Send the trade n I'll send the sprite as usual!

QUOTE originally posted by Champion Spectra

snop
Thank you guys! :> I'll add the order to the list!
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MissaSinfonia

Snip
Here y'all go! Y'all have already prepraid so no need to send payment. I used both kiriaura and kingofthe-x-roads for the Yamper!

QUOTE originally posted by SpiritBeholder

Snip
I did two versions bc my tired brain thought it would be funny. One of 'em gets an alt. version halo. You've also prepaid so no need to send payment,

Snip
I fought with the eyes for a bit bc apparently Rayquaza's eyes don't like being put on a human lol. Actively working on rosso-cadere's! Sorry these have been taking longer than usual, I've been gaming with friends really late between getting ready for my job that's gonna open soon (courses n stuff). I've also put up some adopts! They're all x cosmog fusions! It's just two for now but I'll work on some more when I've got less adopts to adopt out lol.
rosso-cadere's Avatarhypermode-12.pngrosso-cadere
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
may i adopt the eldegoss fusion? its became one if my fav mons recently and goddd its so cute <33 30 ZC for the fluffy thing? <3 also sorry if my order is difficult to work on aha ^^"
summon_tor.png258/300
summon_ete.png94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
grandmaster.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by rosso-cadere

may i adopt the eldegoss fusion? its became one if my fav mons recently and goddd its so cute <33 30 ZC for the fluffy thing? <3 also sorry if my order is difficult to work on aha ^^"
Of course you can! ahaha it's all good, it's not hard my brain is just soup atm :>

QUOTE originally posted by Cerberus

snip

Snip
I fought with the eyes for a bit bc apparently Rayquaza's eyes don't like being put on a human lol.
It looks perfect! Thank you so much! We'll send the payment over now!
rosso-cadere's Avatarhypermode-12.pngrosso-cadere
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Cerberus, I want to show my colours! Pokêmon: Inteleon Flag: Nonbinary Line/No Line?: Sure! I'd love to see the whole line recolored. <3 Other?: No line,please! Payment: 50 GP okay? ^_^ * Edit: i misread..thought you meant line/no line as in the Evolution line. 💀

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page