PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dusk Works [PWYW] (Open)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

Yes pls <3 If you have Toyhouse could you send me it over thee too? My TH is kleptomaniac
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
Keclo's AvatarKeclo
@Cerberus Thank you so much for the pride sprite birds, I love them both! 🩷 Sending the Boxbox now :)
Cerberus's AvatarCerberus
Just bumping to say I'm still working on the sprites after taking a small break (family member passed, life in general, etc), everything now has an example! No new adopts yet.
By Vandi
Icon is by Silver Raven Trade Shop | Art Shop
credit
Background from Unsplash F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

Finished! I hope you like it! Two vers, one with mouth open n one with mouth closed. If you'd like anything fixed, please lemme know!
Tsuku's AvatarTsuku
it looks amaaazing! thank you so much ;w;

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 39 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 4827
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal
AvaTheAxolotl's AvatarAvaTheAxolotl
Cerberus, I would like my Pokêmon to walk with me! Pokêmon: :D Direction: forward like in examples Other?: Everstone is optional Payment: 20 ZC and 50 gp
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

Cerberus, I would like my Pokêmon to walk with me! Pokêmon: :D Direction: forward like in examples Other?: Everstone is optional Payment: 20 ZC and 50 gp
Done! I know you said the Everstone was optional, but I've included a close up of one of the two frames, even if the stone is uh. Hard to see on the actual sprite haha.
xdd she is so cute! Sending the payment now But I’m confused why wasn’t the sprite like in the examples?

QUOTE originally posted by AvaTheAxolotl

xdd she is so cute! Sending the payment now But I’m confused why wasn’t the sprite like in the examples?
Oh, that's because I can't find whatever website it was that I was using before for 2 out of the 3 examples, and the Popplio and fusion sprites use 2 frames while the Poliwag example uses three! They're also just kinda small lol. Unless you mean something else!
yeah it’s perfectly fine :) Can u send the transparent image of the bigger sprite?

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page