PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SanrioxPokemon Adopt Batches

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
Hello! I've been obsessed with the Sanrio Rankings these days and I've been sketching some adopt batches if anyone is interested? Please be clear with what you are offering and which you are offering on! Here they are! 1. Hanamaroubake x Mimikyu Sold to Mienshao for $8 via Paypal 2. Little Forest Fellow x Scorbunny 3. BonBonRibbon x Buneary 4. Tuxedo Sam x Piplup 5. Flat-kun x Pichu 6. PomPomPurin x Eevee <TENT! Might Keep.> I will be taking usd and/or in-game currency and they will be colored. (I'll be using the corresponding sanrio character colors) **Notice: for people who has requested art from me: They are a bit delayed after I got sick/my job being overwhelming so please, I will try my best to finish it up this week or by latest next week. Thank you!
Collecting: Naive&Timid | fairy.png&ice.png summon_c-p.png x131 / 500 summon_c-p.png credits
Mienshao's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMienshao
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
OML Hanamaroubake x Mimikyu is absolutely precious (♡°▽°♡) I would love to start with an offer of $8!
Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle
O:!! Hello ㅅㅁㅅ/ Thank you very much! If i don’t get any other replies/offers within 12-24hours, i’ll send the finished product to you via dm :33 but if you can, once I accept your offer pls send the payment to my paypal and then once received… i will send it!!
SkittyChan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSkittyChan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
Omg I would sell my soul for that BonBonRibbon x Buneary 🥹
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes
@Mienshao if you could send the $8 via paypal!

My Paypal

<My email is xiApples@aim.com>
I'll send the finished product tonight or tomorrow morning :3 @skittychan haha thank you! :3 I am accepting mostly anything right now so feel free to offer ^^
Mienshao's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMienshao
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Sent over :) Thank you so much <333
Thank you! Sent the unwatermarked via DM :) I finished the next two if anyone is interested ^^
SkittyChan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSkittyChan
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngss.png
How much in Currently for these?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page