PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

adding a totem sticker voucher

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 12

Mio Xenoblade's AvatarMio Xenoblade
bump
juno
mio is fine too!
| adult | any pronouns | pfq's otter hoarder
f2u codecode shoptrade shopjournal
art by me for my use only!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Those items only exist for the purpose of MCW giving direct access to a Totem Form. Since they only exist as a prize distribution method, I have no plans to make them available in other ways.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Those items only exist for the purpose of MCW giving direct access to a Totem Form. Since they only exist as a prize distribution method, I have no plans to make them available in other ways.
can i ask why, though? i mean no disrespect with that - i just want to know if there's a reason that totems are treated differently to other MCW forms
They aren't, though? Mega: Has an "intended way" of getting them from Boxes, and a free one is given as a prize. Variant: Has an "intended way" of breeding them, and a free one is given as a prize. Totem: Has an "intended way" of sending an individual on many Scour Missions, and a free one is given as a prize. They are the same.
okay i didnt clarify this in my first response so my bad for that - i meant that there's no instantaneous way of getting totems outside of a super totem sticker. megas and paradoxes have their respective vouchers where you can choose what stone/volume you want. (variants dont count here obviously because they are not a form of a pre-existing pokemon in the same way that a mega, totem or paradox is.) you could argue that boxes are an instantaneous way to get mega stones/data volumes too, but with how low the chance is, i'd disagree on that, and you don't have any choice in the matter - its whatever the box gives you. i'm just asking why there's no instantaneous equivalent for totem stickers - you have no choice but to spend 30+ hours grinding out one specific pokemon. even if it was more expensive than the mega/dv vouchers, it would make totems a lot more accessible without necessarily making them that much easier to obtain, as it would be a currency sink instead of a time sink. if there's something major i'm missing here, please let me know.
Well I mean you kinda pointed it out yourself: there's no instantaneous way to get a Variant either...
G'raha Tia's AvatarG'raha Tia
i definitely support something along these lines! i am unsure of an entire voucher, however i have had a couple ideas for a rework of the totem process i'd like to share as it's relevant! i had the idea a bit ago of making stickers a rare drop from scours in general, as opposed to sending a specific pokemon out - the stickers could then be given to a pokemon as one might give a pokeblock or other consumable, as well as making them available on the marketboard! perhaps even having a way to "merge" all the stickers into one with a credit fee, which could allow for the acquisition and then selling/trading of those super totem stickers! this could allow people to easily trade those stickers as well :D i am in general all for a change that doesn't force totem-able pokemon to find totem stickers, i'd love to be able to actually use, say, my ribombee to go into scours without them finding stickers >_<

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
Score: 10526
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page