PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art forZC /Masks of Loyal Three

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 5678

MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
we'd like to commission a static icon, paying with tokens, of one of our human OCs! if possible, can we send you the ref on Discord or Tumblr? we can give you our handle in PMs! we're on mobile and struggle to code!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Sept 2023 Bloom Doom Trophy : credit to nïnetynïne and SUNNELIØN Feb 2024 Hydro Vortex Trophy : credit to InkieZach Royal Starcore Collective Ceph - phe/phex previous username : royal-starcore avatar is from 123rf.com/
illud93's Avatarillud93
hi again cledo!! may i please get 2 more blinking icons (if possible, of course) for grimm and one of your choice from this assortment ? :D <3 i'm happy to provide unwatermarked images if needed as well!

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
Cledànio's AvatarCledànio
Hi everyone. I'm really sorry but i won't be able to draw those orders now. I cannot buy Loyal Three summons from prize shop anymore, so there's no need in tokens at all. If you have already sent me half of your payment - pm me, we'll discuss your order, otherwise you can re-order icons for ZC or Masks Thanks for understanding, I appreciate it = 20 in case you want re order your icon!

Cledanio | She/They| Adult

18/550 Buying at 20
ART SHOP Adopt Shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Xenomorph on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @Me
Type Race Score; 5309
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
It's alr! How much would a token be for zc exactly? And can we still pay with only tokens, but the amount that would equal to the zc amount?
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 2070
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

It's alr! How much would a token be for zc exactly? And can we still pay with only tokens, but the amount that would equal to the zc amount?
1 token = 20 zc! And yes, no need to add more if you don't want to ahaha so 6 tokens = 120 zc qwq
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows

QUOTE originally posted by Cledànio

Hi everyone. I'm really sorry but i won't be able to draw those orders now. I cannot buy Loyal Three summons from prize shop anymore, so there's no need in tokens at all. If you have already sent me half of your payment - pm me, we'll discuss your order, otherwise you can re-order icons for ZC or Masks Thanks for understanding, I appreciate it = 20 in case you want re order your icon!
I'll change my order to ZC, then! I'd love to have a blinking animation, now, too!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy

1 token = 20 zc! And yes, no need to add more if you don't want to ahaha so 6 tokens = 120 zc qwq
Tyy! I accidentally wrote token when I meant to write icon for how much one would cost, bit tired I guess, but if the token amount is enough, I would like to possibly offer it still for a static icon of Truto here if that's alr! I can also offer a bit more if it's needed ofc ^^
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
Would u take 4 masks of cleverness 1 mask of strength and 10zc for 1 blinking icon of skitters :D https://toyhou.se/25819585.skitters
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes
SkittyChan sure) what a cute character
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan

SkittyChan sure) what a cute character
Ty :D do i send the payment over now or?

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page