PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Let’s talk about cats!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 12

RoadkilBanana's AvatarRoadkilBanana

QUOTE originally posted by Gilded

This is my lil void Beau!

pics

He's come so far in the 1.5+ years I've had him now but he's still so weird lol
EMBRACE THE VOID
pfp credit: Chloee on Pintrest. RP sprite credit goes to the PMD Sprite Repository. Go check out my RP, it is called Delta no Mori (Delta Forest)
Daidem's AvatarDaidem

QUOTE originally posted by RoadkilBanana

I am (unfortunately) allergic and obsessed with cats. I also think my favorites are Maine Coons, they are fluffy, they are big, and their tails are cool.
I'm allergic to cats too... but that ain't gonna stop me >:)
Name: Grim Shady Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
adlpated's Avataradlpated
Thanks to Loksfjoer, who clued me in on how to put photos in the forum. The first is Ursula, who would have been 15 in two months. Sadly, we had to help her over the rainbow bridge this afternoon, as she was suffering from mammary tumors. And this is my Princess Clementine, checking out a solstice decoration in 2013. Both of these are digital photos taken by me, the first taken today, 5/9/2024, and the second 12/20/2013.
@Adlpated: I'm so sorry for your loss, Ursula in that photo looks so cute and looks like she used to love sitting on your computer while you was playing Pokèfarm Q. This is my cat Coco who turned five on 1st February, this is a picture on him sleeping.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
adlpated's Avataradlpated

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

@Adlpated: This is my cat Coco who turned five on 1st February, this is a picture on him sleeping.
Cats sleep in the most unusual positions! I would not be comfortable all kinked in my neck with eyes open!
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar

QUOTE originally posted by Feldgrau

QUOTE originally posted by RoadkilBanana

I am (unfortunately) allergic and obsessed with cats. I also think my favorites are Maine Coons, they are fluffy, they are big, and their tails are cool.
I'm allergic to cats too... but that ain't gonna stop me >:)
Cool. My dad has a cat allergy and loves fluffy cats! (Specifically ragdolls!)
Alastor - He/They - Asexual
Score: 1125
Badge Code by LycanKai
Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.

QUOTE originally posted by adlpated

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

@Adlpated: This is my cat Coco who turned five on 1st February, this is a picture on him sleeping.
Cats sleep in the most unusual positions! I would not be comfortable all kinked in my neck with eyes open!
Yeah I look at his sleeping position and think if I slept like that I'll wake up with a stiff neck but he sleeps with his mouth open, sometime with his tongue out and teeth showing like I showed in picture like he's Vampire but so cute at same time.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page