PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

VGC Battling

Forum Index > Pokémon > Misc. Pokémon >

Pages: 12345

mick915's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmick915
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
Gotcha, just send me a challenge on there whenever! I'll just be using my Reg F team since I haven't made one for Reg G yet
Collecting These Summons @20zc each!
summon_tfi.png x 273 / 500
summon_hoo.png x 25 / 500
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
so, uh, I'm kinda back. Hi. you said you'd go to a VGC tournament (april or may?), and it's wayy past that now, so how'd you do?

Glacier | She/They | Minor

ice.pngflying.png
Art Shop Free art The As One Experiment RPcredits

credits

Code @ RAINB0W Forum Icon @ LilypadLife Signature Pagedoll Image and Divider @ me
Type Race Score: dark.png 0
mick915's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmick915
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb.png
Hey! haha I did, it was back in april.. I honestly didn't do that great but I had a lot of fun and met a bunch of super nice and cool people! Started off 0-4 (which was one of the main things I didn't want to do lol) but kept playing since it was my first one and could get the experience! Won the next 2 in good sets so I was at 2-4 hoping i could win out and just go positive but I lost a close match that went to a 3rd game, so I finished at 2-5 before I dropped out to play a side event where I won some extra prizes! It was a lot of fun and good learning experience, I'm waiting for the 2025 season to start and I'm, planning to play most of the events near me and push for worlds!
Glacierwing's AvatarGlacierwing
master.pngc.png
Yeah... No offense, but i knew you weren't gonna do that well... Your team needed fixing and I could still predict you quite easily. But that's ok, as you said, it was a good learning experience and getting good at competitive Pokemon takes a long time. So, in the lead-up to 2025, you should practice both teambuilding and the actual playing. The way I did it was to just build a team, play games with it, fixing as I went, and keep going until I had a good grasp of the metagame. I saw my elo rise from 1300 to 1600 that way! And even if the meta changes, the fundamentals remain the same, and so does your ability to play well. I'm here if you have any questions about competitive, but u gotta discover VGC by yourself!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page