PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

► friendo's [closed]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnge+.png
Tsuku speaks...
hover for credit
Hiii! :3 Could i get a teeny tiny icon of my Pokesona Tsuku for 100 Zc? I love your pixel art ;w; its soooo cute ahh

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ Adult ☽

Collecting Ice Fangs 25 /equi Sapphire Orbs 20 /equi
Credits

QUOTE originally posted by AngelOShadows

Would I be able to claim that Special Slot for Silver?
siver sure is golden ahahaha, second time around i love him even more eyes still scare me, but here you goooo c:

QUOTE originally posted by Tsukuyomii

Could i get a teeny tiny icon of my Pokesona Tsuku for 100 Zc? I love your pixel art ;w; its soooo cute ahh
tsuku was just so much hecking fun to draw ah, such wonderfully bright colours and look at them teeth, i love tsuku's teeth, so i made two versions

QUOTE originally posted by Pokeydapuppy

Could I get a teeny tiny icon of my boi for gp ? Thank you so much! Im so excited ><
bebro? i think bestbro, hehe i was hoping to get yours done as well today, but sleep sure is hitting hard, i'll get to it as soon as i can, tomorrow or so c: update : slots are open again, finally. well some of them anyway, tears
stay right here
Minjoo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMinjoo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngsss.png
Henlo friend :3 may I dm you the character I want for a pixel child and a pixel icon? O:
Collecting: Naive&Timid | fairy.png&ice.png summon_c-p.png x131 / 500 summon_c-p.png credits
Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnge+.png
Tsuku speaks...
hover for credit
Hii! Its me again because i loooove your Art! This time i want to see my Aelyra in your Watercolour Children Style! (She is the blue one <3) Payment would be mixed, if its okay <3
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
arceus.pngb.png
I absolutely LOVE how you drew Silver -- This has got to be one of my favorite pieces of him yet!! Thank you so much! I'll definitely be back again! Thank you again!!

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
sakasaki's Avatarsakasaki
master.pngd+.png
hello again, i'd love to get a watercolor child of this character +ref2 for zc if it's not any trouble — feel free to simplify their details and such! i can also provide you with a simpler character if preferred.
steel.png normal.png trainer, not very active ♡.*• modest pkmn collector | ©
icon is official art from the idolm@ster shiny colors
hello, i know it's been a really long while, and i'm terribly sorry my last set of exams just got over, and all of college, and there's only a few weeks until work starts up for the first time i can't seem to get myself to spend time on here when there's so little time to be spent at all i might need another month to get to your requests, once work starts perhaps feel free to cancel over pm or here, i completely understand, and thank you so very much for sticking through with me c:

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page