PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✨Eccentric's Adopts & Art Outlet✨

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123456

QUOTE originally posted by naïve

can i get that dragonfruit scolipede for 2500gp plz? <3
Sure can !! Do you have a toyhouse I can send it to ? ^w^
Art on my profile's all by me unless stated otherwise Art Shop !!! Cheap Specials !?!
Score: 3644
Made by LycanKai
naïve's Avatarnaïve

QUOTE originally posted by ÈçcêñtrïçWõlf

toyhou.se :D
Type Race Score: 14,840
[ journal ] Buying @ 15zc | Buying @ 15zc | Buying @ 30zc

QUOTE originally posted by naïve

QUOTE originally posted by ÈçcêñtrïçWõlf

toyhou.se :D
I sent it!! Hopefully it should be pending- if it's not, lmk so i can fix it ToT My internet rn is a little scuffed but it should be good !
Important bump - I'm spontaneously accepting sketch requests- please make sure to check my prices! ONLY accepting ZC for this! I'm trying to hit a goal, and I raised my prices because they're reeeeally cheap rn- aka, yes, my prices do keep rising bc I'm trying to balance a lot rn and the work needs to be worth the reward for me Because this doesn't affect the waiting list or current list, I will not be updating anyone ! I also have USD comms open- there's more things available there!
4 things!!!! 1. I have a commission slot open! 2. I opened all sections! 3. I have a new poll! 4. I raised my prices again (I'm sorry ToT also PLEASE be sure to check these!!!)
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Hiiii! I'd love to take the open slot if that's cool with you~ I have two characters that I'd like art of together! I'll put stuff in a hidebox cuz I tend to be wordy :3

Commission Order!

Type: Colored Fullbody Shading: Yes Price: I believe the price would be 2(125 + 100) = 450zc/equiv? So if you're okay with it, I'd like to pay in boxes so 45 boxes or 2 boxboxes + 3 boxes for ease of trade :D Background colour: Transparent Character: Tori and Caelia Optional: They both have character bios that you can read on the TH, but these two birb characters are gfs. Essentially Cae is very shy and Tori is the more extroverted one between the two. Pose: I'd like something lovey-dovey, flirty, and cute; something in which Tori would initiate and Cae would be flustered. Within whatever you are comfortable drawing, of course. Examples would be like cuddling, holding hands, bridal carry, kissing, etc (just cute romantic things). Extras: Other things to take note of are that Tori's snowflake/gem colors are inaccurate, I'd rather want them to be colored like lustrous orbs to match Cae, but the general color patterning is the same (just the shades are different). Otherwise the refs should be accurate. Perhaps you can add some hearts or something in the drawing too; I just want something romantic and cute so it's up to you <3 Also, if you'd like the unwatermarked versions of the art for better color-matching, I'm happy to DM you them! A question though - if I pay for shading, am I also able to get the unshaded version as well? And can you send me WIPs of sketching, lineart, etc because I'd love to see everything in progress :D Please also feel free to PM me with any questions you have too and I'll respond fast! ^^ Oh, one final question, do you do 1/2 prepayment or all the payment at the end? Just so I know c:
Thank you <333
Adorable pfp drawn by the talented Armarouge!
~My character is a rowlet based on Nanashi Mumei
My favorite VTuber
~
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ~I'm a friendly, owl-obsessed avian-enthusiast™ and rowlet-lover Ɛ(◉Θ◉)3~
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +30,100,916
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +27,952,847
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +10,340,388
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Hiiii! I'd love to take the open slot if that's cool with you~ I have two characters that I'd like art of together! I'll put stuff in a hidebox cuz I tend to be wordy :3

Commission Order!

Type: Colored Fullbody Shading: Yes Price: I believe the price would be 2(125 + 100) = 450zc/equiv? So if you're okay with it, I'd like to pay in boxes so 45 boxes or 2 boxboxes + 3 boxes for ease of trade :D Background colour: Transparent Character: Tori and Caelia Optional: They both have character bios that you can read on the TH, but these two birb characters are gfs. Essentially Cae is very shy and Tori is the more extroverted one between the two. Pose: I'd like something lovey-dovey, flirty, and cute; something in which Tori would initiate and Cae would be flustered. Within whatever you are comfortable drawing, of course. Examples would be like cuddling, holding hands, bridal carry, kissing, etc (just cute romantic things). Extras: Other things to take note of are that Tori's snowflake/gem colors are inaccurate, I'd rather want them to be colored like lustrous orbs to match Cae, but the general color patterning is the same (just the shades are different). Otherwise the refs should be accurate. Perhaps you can add some hearts or something in the drawing too; I just want something romantic and cute so it's up to you <3 Also, if you'd like the unwatermarked versions of the art for better color-matching, I'm happy to DM you them! A question though - if I pay for shading, am I also able to get the unshaded version as well? And can you send me WIPs of sketching, lineart, etc because I'd love to see everything in progress :D Please also feel free to PM me with any questions you have too and I'll respond fast! ^^ Oh, one final question, do you do 1/2 prepayment or all the payment at the end? Just so I know c:
Thank you <333
That almost works BUT BUT I think I miscommunicated a part ToT - [ZC ONLY] means no equivalents, so the Shading cost can't be covered by boxes !
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Oh that's chill dw!! That was probably my bad for misreading there. I can do 25 boxes (a boxbox and 4 boxes) and 200zc in that case if that works :D Edit: Didn't want to sandwich post so just wanted to say everything sounds good! I also upvoted your post, feel free to DM when you start and such, and no rush, really :3
OOKIE that works then !!! <333 Thank you lol!!! Will definitely keep you updated!! I can send the process pics, so the with/without shading works fine! <3 And I ask for all payment at the end! I send a watermarked version so you can see part of the finished piece, if everything's good, I ask for payment, and when that's received i send the fully unwatermarked version! 💜💞💜
Identity V's AvatarIdentity V
hi! I love your art style, and I was wondering if I could commission you! ^7^

commission info

Type: Colored Fullbody Sketch Shading: no :3 Price: 50 zc if I'm reading prices right? Correct me if I'm wrong x3 Background colour: any dark color will do :3 Character:

Galarian Rapidash/Mega Banette Fusion!

Lineart was drawn by the person I commissioned, Minjoo on PFQ, but I got permission to color it ^-^
Optional - I think they would be a bit rude and would be like a disobedient Pokémon and not listen to commands, and would get mad easily c: Pose: Up to you! I'd love to see what you come up with :D Extras: If she could have a purple flower (not a rose) in her mane I would love that c:
"This forum post was NOT sponsered by Identity V."
Ground TR April 2024, made by EstherGamer
Clear Bell

Clear Bell

Summon Item

A small, ancient bell that is faintly warm to the touch, as if recently submerged in ashes. Upon ringing it, stories tell of the coming of the Legendary Pokémon Ho-Oh.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness MAX
Adamant nature
art in icon drawn by Dachsbuns !!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page