PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[0/3] The Wire's Wares! - Art Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

CometHammer's AvatarCometHammer
ultra.png
Hi! Putting both my orders in one post
s.png Bishi! Hook me up!
  • Hello! I am: CometHammer
  • I would like a: Fullbody
  • Can you do this of: Anyone from this selection! Just choose the one you like most
  • I will be paying: 3.08m Credits
  • You should know: If a pool of characters to choose from isn't allowed, I can happily provide a specific goober
  • Also! I am okay with PMs for more details. I also do not mind if you put the completed product here.

y.png Ida, Fetch me an ID!
  • I want the ID of: Deoxys x Gardevoir fusion
  • I will be paying: 150 ZC
  • I'll keep this ID on: Toyhouse
  • Also! I do not mind if you put the design here and link to me.
Comet/Neb • He/Him • Medicham Fan LINKCarrd Hello! As a fair warning I'm not very active on this site anymore, if you want to find me elsewhere check out my Toyhouse n other sites Ilinked on my carrd). Medicham my beloved
NoBrainCells's AvatarNoBrainCells
grandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by CometHammer

Hi! Putting both my orders in one post
s.png Bishi! Hook me up!
  • I would like a: Fullbody
  • Can you do this of: Anyone from this selection! Just choose the one you like most
  • I will be paying: 3.08m Credits
  • You should know: If a pool of characters to choose from isn't allowed, I can happily provide a specific goober
  • Also! I am okay with PMs for more details. I also do not mind if you put the completed product here.

y.png Ida, Fetch me an ID!
  • I want the ID of: Deoxys x Gardevoir fusion
  • I will be paying: 150 ZC
  • I'll keep this ID on: Toyhouse
  • Also! I do not mind if you put the design here and link to me.
Greetings and salutations! Perfectly fine to ask for both! y.png : For the Deoxys x Gardevoir design shoot over the payment and I'll throw it in the sold adopts tab - consider the design yours and feel free to modify or personalize it in any way you see fit! ^_^ Thank you for the interest! s.png : I think I'll try drawing Sheep! They look neat! I'm starting to study for a professional exam so I'll try and get this out within the next day or within the next few days. If you have any questions or want further information, you're welcome to PM me! I'll send you a sketch before proceeding with lineart. :D

💬
Hello. My name is Ida Wire. I am not from this platform, but you can can certainly make my time here easier by tossing me a berry. Do be wary of Dr. Data.
y.png [ Journal ] ☆Art by me☆ ☆ground.png [0] points.☆
grandmaster.pnge.png

☆ Redid the store a bit, hopefully it is a bit more neat! ☆ Bumping with some bonus counters I made for myself >:D
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
grandmaster.pnga.png
s.png Bishi! Hook me up!
  • Hello! I am: LilypadLife
  • I would like a: Halfbody Human?
  • Can you do this of: Her if possible please?
  • I will be paying: 616 ZC
  • You should know: Youre free to choose between her two outfits, but her front bangs should have the swoop! If you need any clarification, please message!!
Signature art by TheWildSalem! My avatar was made by Cledanio! ♥︎
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ART SHOPGYM
Tacticalight's AvatarTacticalight
master.pnge.png
s.png Bishi! Hook me up!
  • Hello! I am: Tacticalight
  • I would like a: bait
  • Can you do this of: The pokemon Gible
  • I will be paying: 494 ZC
  • You should know: I'd prefer the gible to be interpreted as a female so no little slit in its horn please
grandmaster.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tacticalight

s.png Bishi! Hook me up!
  • Hello! I am: Tacticalight
  • I would like a: bait
  • Can you do this of: The pokemon Gible
  • I will be paying: 494 ZC
  • You should know: I'd prefer the gible to be interpreted as a female so no little slit in its horn please
I'll hop on it it when I can! Might be delayed because I'm out of town, but one Gible bait coming up!
sketti's Avatarsketti
master.pnge.png
s.png Bishi! Hook me up!
  • Hello! I am: sketti!
  • I would like a: fullbody!
  • Can you do this of: Mew2mikyu (toyhouse link!)
  • I will be paying: 3,080 gold (or if you want, instead of paying me for the customs I made you, I can just do 2,880 gold! Whichever lol)
  • You should know: I can’t think of anything other than your style is lovely and I think your art is great hhenfhehd

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page