PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✨💎🌈 the crystal tower 🌈💎✨

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

G'raha Tia's AvatarG'raha Tia
future type race plans for 2024..? - may, normal: eevee probably - june, grass: i actually am not sure tbh. depends if i get melan sprigatito during my small hunt or not - july, rock: rockruff or ruffwool or pixrine - august, fairy: mimikyu?!?!? or comfey - september, bug: KITWURM!!!! - october, dark: kinaster if i’m brave. poochyena if im not. maybe absol. maybe impyre. idk i love dark types too much - november, fire: kinaster if i’m brave. growlithe if im not. or fennekin if i haven’t done it by then idk - december, ground: kenyip or gible idk…… i’ve realised i cant plan ahead bc im too impulsive and like too many pokemon actually. the only one i’m sure of is kitwurm askdhskshdkshskdhd

g'raha / kit / kinaster ‖ they/them ‖ 21+

kinaster & veevee hoarder
Score: 10686
art / adopt shop journal carrd toyhou.secredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @sketchtune on Toyhou.se Signature Pagedoll @Xtremity on Toyhou.se Banner @dykereisen on Tumblr
i am proud of the art i've been doing for my art shop tbh :3 it's been real nice since i adjusted my commission stuff to basically say i'm gonna be taking liberties with my art and kinda just doing what feels right so not everything is gonna look the same, i actually feel like. free to draw as i'd like so the art is actually turning out good instead of me trying to make myself draw a certain way????????? idk how to word it but i'm happy about it also my gf was like "well if you're never gonna feel better you should just force urself to do what u gotta do now" and it rewired my brain. bc i always have issues with motivation and being like ohh i'll do it when i feel better but i never feel better so it's just a cycle. she's so smart
ice type race stuff FINAL SCORE: 9217 specials:
(mostly copying this from my tr post cuz i'm lazy but) i am!! officially ending my type race activities!! i did 250k clicks the past 2 days, 150k just from today and spent like all my resources trying to get melan frusky.......... and did not manage to pull it off sadly bc sei HATES me. honestly i'm a little bit demoralised mostly bc of the crazy pain in my hands from clicking but frankly that's on me alright. sunk cost fallacy. i actually am so sad and in pain but i promise i'll survive lemme be dramatic i will definitely return to this hunt someday if it's relevant to do so and i WILL get a cute melan puppy if it kills me
i made a kinaster kinsona / pokesona creature thing because it's been years of me saying i'm literally a kinaster and not doing anything about it i want art. so bad. of this thing. oh my gosh
i hate nincada. that is all
saved up 8k dp from nincada hunt + bought a few more k + traded in the delta normals i was getting........ no melan eevee :( barely any specials in general actually which is extra frustrating, my motivation for this hunt has totally tanked x_x bwahhh,, maybe i'll just hunt other stuff for the rest of type race sdjfhasdkfj i been wondering if special rates have been weird lately in general but man this is extra rough, i know melans are never guaranteed but i was rlly hoping on getting my delta melan vee with so many boosts aaaaaaaaa okok i'll stop whining. perhaps i will hunt some dual types and try for tera shards instead
ok yeah i'm .. out of dp now dfhjsfksd no melan eevee, barely any specials considering how many i hatched and with all these buffs and high chain bonuses and everything man. what's going on i might have to take a break from genuine hunting for a while, that's really crushed my spirits x_x i've been doing bad brain-wise lately and this is making me fully just melt into goop bc i put so much time and effort into planning this hunt and was excited especially after i failed to get one during my birthday week the first time i tried for a delta melan eevee little pathetic to be this broken up about pokemon clicker game but it is what it is asdfkhasdfj,,
i think my current plan is between type races and tourneys i'm gonna be Nonstop grinding nincada for delta points until october bc it'll be dark team for me and daycare update means i should be able to theoretically finally hunt kinaster especially with the new ability to change delta type makes me tentatively confident about going for delta melan kinaster.. and if i save dp for 5 entire months i can be even more tentatively confident about it i saved for a few weeks for the eevee hunt and if i had that same luck for 5 whole months (well, less with the type race breaks but yeah) it could go crazy then again i do have a bug type race in september where i'm hunting kitwurm so i could also do nincada then as well.. hmmm. depends on how painful kitwurm is i suppose also now that i'm done pouting about no delta melan eevee i'm back to eevee hunt in general bc i still wanna complete my collection of melan vees whether or not a delta exists among them >_> i'm still grumpy but i slept on it so i feel Slightly better about it. if dp voucher prices go down a bit i might try to delta another party during sei and see if i will be blessed. we will see
SHE'S HOME I PUSHED MYSELF SUPER BIG ON SEI.. AND SHE'S HOME.. <3 i am so happy i need to figure out.. what delta type. and what name. and. eeveelution aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa veevee.. now i begin my grind for as much DP as i can get in the next uhhh.. *checks watch* five months so i can suffer once again at the paws of kinaster

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page