PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Seby's art shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 192021

Zestycat's AvatarZestycat

QUOTE originally posted by aixle

QUOTE originally posted by Zestycat

Hello, I wanted to ask if there was possibly an update on the commission I put in for? No worries if you've not had the time to do it/didn't remember it was there! It's just been a few weeks, and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask about it!
Yes I’m so sorry I’ve just been extremely busy irl and haven’t had time, I’m going to finish it as soon as possible, don’t worry!
No worries! You take as long as you need! I'm certain whowever long the wait is, it'll be worth it! I just wanted to ask about it real quick.
No problem, thank you, I’m sorry again for the inconvenience
Hey there! My name is Seby :3 I have an Art shop: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/412739/Seby-s-art-shop I would love if you got a commission from me!
Bump + update, my dog died last night so I will likely be taking time to grieve, thanks for understanding
aixle's Avataraixle
My condolences to you. There's nothing more heartbreaking than losing a pet. You take as long as you need to grieve and heal. Those who are understanding will be here when you're ready to return!
My PFP is of my fursona Ny, and was made by the very talented Dachsbuns

My condolences to you. There's nothing more heartbreaking than losing a pet. You take as long as you need to grieve and heal. Those who are understanding will be here when you're ready to return!
Thank you, your patience is deeply appreciated 🙏
MissaSinfonia's AvatarMissaSinfonia
hello! if you're willing to accept a mixed payment, we'd like to order a fullbody piece from you! we'd appreciate being able to talk in a tad bit more detail and give a ref on Discord if possible, but the character we'd like to commission you to draw is a human character we've named Yuurei! we'd like to pay in three Albino Espurr, one male, one female, and one of your choosing, 50 ZC, and 550 GP! ik that, added up, this is probably overpaying a bit, but we feel it's worth it, especially as you say you're not fully comfortable drawing humans, and we just generally don't mind paying more for art. we'd also be throwing in a Large Fairy Gem, though this is meant to be a tip!
Team Dragon December 2023. Pixel by Zerxus
Sept 2023 Bloom Doom Trophy : credit to nïnetynïne and SUNNELIØN Feb 2024 Hydro Vortex Trophy : credit to InkieZach Royal Starcore Collective Ceph - phe/phex previous username : royal-starcore avatar is from 123rf.com/

QUOTE originally posted by MissaSinfonia

hello! if you're willing to accept a mixed payment, we'd like to order a fullbody piece from you! we'd appreciate being able to talk in a tad bit more detail and give a ref on Discord if possible, but the character we'd like to commission you to draw is a human character we've named Yuurei! we'd like to pay in three Albino Espurr, one male, one female, and one of your choosing, 50 ZC, and 550 GP! ik that, added up, this is probably overpaying a bit, but we feel it's worth it, especially as you say you're not fully comfortable drawing humans, and we just generally don't mind paying more for art. we'd also be throwing in a Large Fairy Gem, though this is meant to be a tip!
Sure, will do asap

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page