PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ixora's lair

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

MoonIxora's AvatarMoonIxora
This is the text that will flow around the block I have created. Some length will be necessary to get it long enough to the bottom of the block. But this will allow the text to flow around it as if it was still present in the flow.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Mauris malesuada iaculis orci, at auctor lectus tempor sed. In vel vestibulum est. Vestibulum dictum eu urna vel sagittis. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Nulla convallis eget lectus vel aliquam. Vivamus in magna velit. Curabitur porttitor quam a elit pellentesque blandit. Cras vulputate dapibus magna sed mattis. Integer ullamcorper, augue sed malesuada rhoncus, purus ex ullamcorper enim, sed dignissim purus lorem id nisi. Nunc efficitur maximus consequat. Donec sit amet ipsum elementum, finibus lacus vitae, eleifend tellus. Maecenas eu diam at dui egestas viverra. Morbi tempor metus ac ex semper ultricies. Vivamus varius lectus ut augue imperdiet, porttitor rutrum felis sagittis. Sed non turpis metus. Maecenas luctus aliquam est. Nam varius orci risus, non condimentum orci luctus quis. Quisque vestibulum diam orci, ut scelerisque massa pharetra eu.

Ixora | He/they | 13

Baby bat who's really into drawing Pokémon
Toyhouse journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Name on Platform Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessbot on Pokéfarm Signature Divider @mmadeinheaven on Tumblr
Type Race Score; 910

gallery

code ripped from "Image Gallery" on announcements

Previous commissions #01

Previous commissions #02

Others

F2U hunts

I'll be doing two threads, one for an "other art" shop and another for "Pokemon art" shop, so I'll be testing the code of the other art on this post, though it will be based on the other

UPDATE #1

I've been quite inative recently 😭 mainly cause of burnout, since I was really active months ago Hopefully I'll reopen my art shop (with possibly real currency option) this month or next one (currently hosting a art raffle so I can have recent examples of fullbodies), though it probably won't have really fancy coding because of the amount of time I spent without tweaking with css... ...I Finally gave a update here :D a lot of things happened in my life, but I was anxious since I never gave a update in here, so since I'm finally posting something, I'm more likely to give updates here
decided to just reuse my old shop template and edit a bit things
OH YEAH REOPENED BABY!
  • Intro
  • Prices+form
  • queque
  1. All PFQ rules apply
  2. I have the right to deny any request
  3. Always credit my art. here insite or MoonIxora on toyhouse
  4. I, as the artist, have the right of using my artwork, unless stated orthewise by the comissioner directly in their request or in PMs
Currently I'm can do: Pokémon/bait Furry/Feral Humans Simple backgrounds what I can't: Mecha Complex backgrounds Anything against PFQ rules

Art gallery

that gallery should be more recently updated than the one in here
The current min price for any comission is 3$ (through paypal). if you would like to pay with another currency you can convert it as 1$ USD= 100=500=500k. if you would like to pay with something else, go to the "goals" tab; there I'll leave items, pokémon and currency I'm looking for :) here are the options of what can I do, please state what exactly would you like in the form, to make sure we don't get any misunderstandings:

Colored sketch

Flat colors

credits
character by xxsampo33

Fully shaded

ORDER FORM

User:[your username] type:[colored sketch, flat colors or full shaded] size:[icon, halfbody, fullbody] reference(s):[reference image(s)] details:[anything else I should know (you can also pm me)]
1/3 - Didn't start yet 2/3 - Sketch sent 3/3 - Coloring/shading sent and when paid moved to the "finished" tab :)

finished

WIP

if you saw something confusing or has any questions about the store, please tell me :)

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page