PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Animal Art School

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 12345

Chiro's AvatarChiro
senior.pnge.png
Hello!! I'm Chiro! This will be my first lesson- apoligies if I make any mistakes :> I decided to teach a german shepard!! In the end, it'll look similar to this:

So, lets start w/ the sketch! (It'll only get less formal from here xD)

Sketch!

My base :3 the head and main body proportions are laid out right here, and its a simple step. Because of how simple there is another part of the sketch, of course: Now onto limbs/ details :D I color coded it just cuz I wanted to make it easier to follow (did I suceed, feel free to pm me) uh so Yellow= main body/head details Pink=limbs in back Blue=limbs in front Purple=tail Green=face detail Black= sketch from before Also the tail is inbetween the legs, sorry that it looks closer to the camera, i just drew it after the legs. You do NOT have to color the sketch like this, I only did it for this classes purposes, not in my usual art :3 If you have any questions, feel free to ask (I don't bite lolol) and If you can't get it to look like mine or how you'd like it to, please don't judge it, or give up, or restart :) thats only going to be frustraition and I don't think theres any such thing as bad art :3 Good Luck!

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page