PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Free to use Pokèmon Avatars and more

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 1234

Update: Currently testing about animating some of avatars and tested with Umbreon: Link for Umbreon
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
So sorry for late update but main focus is going to be update about me, forum etc codes I've already done then it'll be working on finishing the animal Sketches I've drawn then be working on pokèmon. You'll notice font styles will change, hidebox will be update to have colours too (not for signatures though) but there few codes that have some errors which because I've been focusing on other things I forgot to update so will definitely do that, so sorry for the wait everyone. Edit: Sorry about things being slow, my grandma past away so decided I gave myself bit of a break to grieve so now going to start some art and thank you all for understanding
Absol Enjoyer's AvatarAbsol Enjoyer
Could you do shiny absol/shiny mega absol A pfp and about me would be AMAZING (Especially the about me, I kinda need one🤣🤣)
Melan's Sunset Gym
Melan’s Gym Badge Credit to ShadowRotom for pfp
Thank you so much I'll start working on all when I can, sorry I've just been really busy and I know I need to fix some signature codes too but keep forgetting sorry

Absol:

Link Shiny version: Link
Chiro's AvatarChiro
May I request rockruff? Cool :)

Koi | Rockruff Hoarder | Minor

Tired Infinitely; What's sleep?
Pokeheroes Scratch.credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon- Me!! Happy Early Pride Month! Signature Pagedoll @Lilieth! Rockruff sprite (pfq sprite, recolored by Sedona!! Permission to edit/recolor sprite+embed two sprites in one image:here.
Yep, working on few things at moment like, Absol and fox then will do maybe Clodsire but definitely will be added to one's I'm going to do but can't guarantee what order sorry

Mega Absol:

Link (Shiny one coming soon)
can u make a lucario art thanks
Yep, when I can I definitely will, I've just been really busy since absol avatars sorry

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page