PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ness Makes Sprite Art - [SLOTS FULL]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 9101112

QUOTE originally posted by Shiny Espurr

TR Flag Application Username:Shiny Espurr Pokemon: Shiny Espurr Team: Steel Other: Shiny Espurr
Onto the list you go! And with that, an announcement: After these last few commissions, the shop will be going on a brief hiatus! I'm starting a new job soon, and want to adjust to the new workload before I add onto it.
- 1347 Icon by Dachsbuns!
A brief update: Due to work being a bit hectic to settle into and some recent health problems, this shop will be closed for a bit longer! But please know I am still fully intending to re-open it when I have the time!
Alright, I've settled into my new position! Commissions are officially back in business! And who knows, maybe soon you'll see new types of sprites available ;)
Seranity's AvatarSeranity
TR Flag Form Username: Seranity Pokemon: Milcery Team: Fairy! Other: Could I actually request a lil group (regular, shiny, albino, and melan?) of Milcery holding or surrounding the Type Race flag? I'd definitely pay more if so! If not, a regular Milcery is a-okay too! :)

seranity | she/her | hunting:

Shop credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon & Pagedoll @plushy Custom Pixel Ritzey Pink @CaptainNessbot

QUOTE originally posted by Seranity

TR Flag Form Username: Seranity Pokemon: Milcery Team: Fairy! Other: Could I actually request a lil group (regular, shiny, albino, and melan?) of Milcery holding or surrounding the Type Race flag? I'd definitely pay more if so! If not, a regular Milcery is a-okay too! :)
Sure thing! I do require you to submit a sprite request form, though! Then I can put you on the list!
Xenomorph's AvatarXenomorph
Hi Ness!!!!!!!! Hope it's okay to do a two in one order? I submitted the sprite request, just waiting to hear back!! I'll edit with the permissions if/when approved, unless you want it differently!! Main Sprite Form Username: Xenomorph Pokemon: Salazzle (Totem Forme) Description: Black Salazzle with cyan (#00FFF) underbelly, scaring on left side of face and neck! Black where eye is suppose to be and a significant chunk of the tip of the tail missing! Other: Permission! Can sketch idea if needed because I know it's a bit complicated!! - TR Flag Form Username: Xenomorph Pokemon: Salazzle Team: Poison Other: Permission; if the colouring could be shiny please!!! I need my shiny girl to come home...it's been 84 years...... I'll be paying in gp for each!!!!
"In space, no one can hear you scream." Jake/Xeno • they/it template by Outlast for Xenomorph • avatar by Goldenene + bg official

QUOTE originally posted by Xenomorph

Hi Ness!!!!!!!! Hope it's okay to do a two in one order? I submitted the sprite request, just waiting to hear back!! I'll edit with the permissions if/when approved, unless you want it differently!! Main Sprite Form Username: Xenomorph Pokemon: Salazzle (Totem Forme) Description: Black Salazzle with cyan (#00FFF) underbelly, scaring on left side of face and neck! Black where eye is suppose to be and a significant chunk of the tip of the tail missing! Other: Waiting on permission! Can sketch idea if needed because I know it's a bit complicated!! - TR Flag Form Username: Xenomorph Pokemon: Salazzle Team: Poison Other: Waiting for permission; if the colouring could be shiny please!!! I need my shiny girl to come home...it's been 84 years...... I'll be paying in gp for each!!!!
Hi to you too! I'll slot you in as well!
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
Main Sprite Form Username: Shadow vulpix Pokemon: Vulpix + Cosmog Description:

reference

Other: BW2 is fine Main Sprite Form Username:Shadow vulpix Pokemon: Espeon + Vaporeon + Cosmog Description: surprise me! Other: BW2 is still fine Edit- I'll pay with 10 large water gems!

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

QUOTE originally posted by Shadow vulpix

Main Sprite Form Username: Shadow vulpix Pokemon: Vulpix + Cosmog Description:

reference

Other: BW2 is fine Main Sprite Form Username:Shadow vulpix Pokemon: Espeon + Vaporeon + Cosmog Description: surprise me! Other: BW2 is still fine I'll pay in gp and I have 3 large water gems!
You got it! I didn't realize my slots would fill up this quickly, it's really flattering ^u^
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
always wanted a sprite from you <3 Username: rosso-cadere Pokemon: Rotom Team: Electric Other: Make the lil guy shiny please <3
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)

Pages: 123··· 9101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page