PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Latias Sprite Shop [Mostly PWYW][1/3]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

POLL: How did you find my shop?

Total votes: 14

You must be logged in to vote.

Latias's
  • Orders
  • Completed
  • Others
Mega Latios sprite is from Conyjams on Devianart
Hi! Welcome to Latias's sprite shop. I'm happy you stopped by. I'm not as talented as some other artists on the site, but I try. I love making sprites so most of the simpler thing are free. Thank again!
Moltres Original sprite is an official pokemon sprite from the pokemon database
This is the section run by Candy Moltres. Here you can look through what we have and see prices and ordering forms. Apart from Mega Latios and Latias, she is the mascot.

Recolors

Simple Recolors: You give me a pokemon and I change its body or parts of its body to a different color. Price: PWYW Form: None just ask Silhouettes: I make the entire pokemon 1 color. Price: PWYW Form: None just ask Paper Pokemon: I make the pokemon look like a piece of paper. Price: PWYW Form: None just ask Themed/Recolor+items: I recolor the pokemon and add any other things you want. Price: PWYW Form: Pokemon [ ] Theme [ ] Other [ ] Glass Bulb: I make the pokemon of your choice look like a glass sculpture. Price: PWYW Form: None just ask Flags/Pride: I take a pokemon of your choice and make it the colors and pattern as a flag of your choice. Price: PWYW Form: Pokemon [ ] Flag [ ] Other [ ] Starry: I make the pokemon of your choice look like the night sky. Price: PWYW Form: Pokemon [ ] Galaxy included? [ ] Koi/Pattern: I take the pokemon of your choice and put the pattern of choice on to it. Price: PWYW Form: Pokemon [ ] Pattern [ ] Ying-Yang: I make a black pokemon and a white pokemon like the symbol. Price: PWYW Form: None just ask

Fusions

Basic Fusion: I take your base pokemon and add parts or features from the other pokemon. Price: PWYW Form: Base Pokemon [ ] Pokemon 2 [ ] Anything Else? [ ] Advanced Fusion: I take 2 or more pokemon and make a higher quality more seamless Fusion using pieces and colors rather than just cobbling stuff together. Price: 10zc/equiv Form: Pokemon 1 [ ] Pokemon 2 [ ] Pokemon 3? Specifics [ ] Base [ ]

Themed/Complex

Traditional Japanese: Fully custom dragons or other traditional Japanese subjest matter. These take along time, have to be made from scratch Price: 50zc Form: Subject [ ] Specifics [Looks, ect.] Any other specifics [ ] Pokesonas: I make a pokemon sprite of your pokesona based off of a provided source. Price: 10zc/equiv Form: Pokesona name [ ] Reference Image [ ] Specifications [ ] Any Other Information Cyborg/Robot: I add robotic parts to the pokemon of your choice. Price: 10zc/equiv Form: Pokemon [ ] Specific parts? [ ] Paradox forms: I make a paradox form of the pokemon of our choice, future or past! Price: 10zc/equiv Form: Pokemon [ ] Past or future [ ] Ultimate forms: I basically make the pokemon of your choice cooler. Price: 10zc/equiv Form: None just ask

Other Stuff

Banners: I make a banner for your shop containing what you ask for Price: PWYW Form: Banner Content [ ] Shop url [ ] Sprites on banner [ ] Other [ ]

Himi

Roso-cadere

Snowquil

Mothandfrogs

Advertise Me?

code

[url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/396233/Latios-s-jet-trail-WIP][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:J45X/Shop_banner.png[/img][/url]

Credits

Banner was made by me with two official pokemon sprites that I modified. Any base sprites used are official pokemon database sprites unless I say otherwise. Template credits are down bellow.
  • Sprites
  • TR
  • Click
Score: 728
made by LycanKai
Team Fire
Lv. 70 — 16,481 / 18,638
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterDark
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
Saved for future use
NOW OPEN
himi's Avatarhimi
what a cute little shop! first customer yippee, could i please get a koi meinshao and a yin/yang meowstic pair for 10zc each? I don't really know pricings for these things, so let me know if this isn't ok! also, I don't really know how to use sprites- do/can I put these in my about me? is there a way to link them into a toyhouse? I don't really know how sprites work so any explanation would be appreciated <3!
I need to work on this qwq
rosso-cadere's Avatarrosso-cadere
second costumer!!! would love a fusion :3 well,i basically want a ghost-normal furretsona so i wanna see what you can cook up! i'll pay with zc :] Form: Pokemon 1 [Furret] Pokemon 2 [Haunter] Pokemon 3 [Gastly] Specifics [Everything else is artistic freedom but one small detail i always have in mind for this guy,is to keep the hind legs- but it's like,detached from its body- similiar to how haunter's "hands" work!]
252/300
94/100
(CURRENTLY NOT) Buying:
Fujin's Lamp (15 ZC)
Wishing Star(18 ZC)
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
Hiya ^^ could I get a fusion and yin Yang Form: Base Pokemon [archeops ] Pokemon 2 [houndoom ] Anything Else? [ if to complex I can change the Pokémon ] For yin Yang Jolteon yin and flareon yang would 100 gp be good
All excepted! I will explaine how sprites work once the order is finished don't worry! They should all be done in a week or so. Thank you all so much for ordering!
MothsandFrogs's AvatarMothsandFrogs
Advanced fusion please! Form: Pokemon 1 [ Umbreon ] Pokemon 2 [ Phantump ] Specifics [ Go crazy! ]
Please think about checking out my art shop and my general shop! Art Shop General Shop Auction + delta sale Avatar by PFQ
Hey guys I have finished up all your orders! Thank you so much for ordering and if you have any complaints talk to me and I will redo your sprite! Thanks again!

Himi

Codes

Koi: [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:J45X/Koi_no.2.png[/img] Yin Yang: [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:J45X/Yin_yang_meowstic.png[/img] Original Meowstic sprite from Falgaia on Devianart. Original Meinshao is an official Pokemon sprite. You can paste those codes anywhere you want and the sprite will show up. About Me's, forum pages, and even forum signatures!
I think these all came out pretty good, enjoy!

Roso-Cadere

Code

Fusion: [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:J45X/Furret_Huanter_Ghastly.png[/img] Original Furret, Ghastly, and Huanter are all official pokemon sprites.
I hope you like it, this took a lot off work, I hade to place every pixel in the ghastly aura part!

Snowquil

Codes

Yin yang: [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:J45X/Yin_Yang_Eevelutions.png[/img] Fusion: [img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/:J45X/Prehistoric_birddog.png[/img] All sprites used are official pokemon sprites.
These both came out great, thank your for ordering! I appreciate it! @MothsandFrogs, your order will be ready in the next batch, and I'd like you to tell me the payment type.
Snowquil's AvatarSnowquil
I loved last batch if you don’t mind me coming back ^^ Advanced Fusion Form: Pokemon 1 [ raikou ] Pokemon 2 [ entai] Pokemon 3? [ suicune ] Specifics[go crazy] 50 Gp Advanced Fusion Form: Pokemon 1 [ Jolteon ] Pokemon 2 [ Mightyena] Pokemon 3? Specifics[could you sue mightyena’s colors and Jolteon’s mane white color] 50 Gp Form: Pokemon [ Umbreon ] Galaxy included? [surprise me ] For the whole order 150 Gp be good can add more
That sounds great! I have space for one more person to order, we have one request from @Mothsandfrogs, and 3 requests from @Snowquil. I can accept one more list of orders, (or singular order) before I close up!

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page