PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~ mitzy's art corner ~ [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 141516

kizomu's Avatarkizomu
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MissaSinfonia

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: MissaSinfonia What type of art do you want?: colored fullbody Which style? (old or new): whichever you'd feel more comfortable doing this piece in! Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Shading?: simple shaded please! Ref: ToyHouse profile for Leavon Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): Payment: how does two Boxboxes sound? Other: we have a specific idea in mind, of Leavon playing a piano in formal clothing. it could help if we send you the Picrew we used as his original reference, and more extensive explanations for clothing. if so, we'd appreciate being able to do so on Discord or Tumblr! feel free to PM us and we'll provide one of those, or we can find another place to communicate! it's just a tad difficult for us to talk through PFQ sometimes due to being on mobile exclusively.
howdy! so, i can't see the character's profile and i'd love to be sent the picrew for the piano and the clothes! and if you like to talk about the commission off-site then my user on discord and tumblr is the same as my username here! but i have to know if i can actually do it ^^;
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
master.pnge+.png
*bump*
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
master.pngb.png
Heya! I’ll commission you ^^

Click for the form :3

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: Foxzebra What type of art do you want?: Shaded Fullbodies with an additional character Which style? (old or new): Old b/c I think you’re only doing the new with humanoid Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Shading?: Normal Ref: Bird Gfs Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): Transparent is fine or solid color, and maybe a few hearts if it’ll make the art cuter? Payment: I think it’ll be 350zc/equiv? Do you accept large gems (saw I can ask about an alternate payments)? If not then 1750 GP! Edited: 7 large grass gems as discussed. Other: A few things: 1) Could you PM me the order rather than posting it in the thread? Totally fine with you posting the final product here but I’d rather talk in DMs if I want tweaks in the sketching, lineart, and coloring stages. I don’t want to spam the people here haha. 2) If you need unwatermarked images or have any questions, shoot me a DM and I’ll be happy to help you out! 3) For posing/theme of the art, I would like you to draw them being cute as a couple, if you’re comfortable. So cuddling, kissing, holding hands (wings?), etc, whatever you feel like drawing within that realm! If you could make Tori initiate that while Cae is super embarrassed, that would be awesome, as Cae is super shy. If you’re not comfortable drawing this, lmk ^^; And I did notice you said to include a pose ref for multiple characters, which I can provide if you do accept (I’ll DM you) 4) The general coloration pattern of Tori’s snowflake crystal matches the shaded ref, but for color matching and actual hexes of the colors, they should match a lustrous orb (like on Cae). If this doesn’t make sense, I’m happy to explain it more to you in DMs! 5) I love the hisuian decidueye doodle in your examples and I’m excited to see what you draw if you accept :D
>:3 Thank you! Edited with updated payment as discussed in DMS ^^
Adorable pfp drawn by the talented Armarouge!
~My character is a rowlet based on Nanashi Mumei
My favorite VTuber
~
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚d.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚a.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚6.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚8.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ~I'm a friendly, owl-obsessed avian-enthusiast™ and rowlet-lover Ɛ(◉Θ◉)3~
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +40,389,955
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +38,229,125
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +20,540,782
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Heya! I’ll commission you ^^

Click for the form :3

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: Foxzebra What type of art do you want?: Shaded Fullbodies with an additional character Which style? (old or new): Old b/c I think you’re only doing the new with humanoid Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Shading?: Normal Ref: Bird Gfs Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): Transparent is fine or solid color, and maybe a few hearts if it’ll make the art cuter? Payment: I think it’ll be 350zc/equiv? Do you accept large gems (saw I can ask about an alternate payments)? If not then 1750 GP! Other: A few things: 1) Could you PM me the order rather than posting it in the thread? Totally fine with you posting the final product here but I’d rather talk in DMs if I want tweaks in the sketching, lineart, and coloring stages. I don’t want to spam the people here haha. 2) If you need unwatermarked images or have any questions, shoot me a DM and I’ll be happy to help you out! 3) For posing/theme of the art, I would like you to draw them being cute as a couple, if you’re comfortable. So cuddling, kissing, holding hands (wings?), etc, whatever you feel like drawing within that realm! If you could make Tori initiate that while Cae is super embarrassed, that would be awesome, as Cae is super shy. If you’re not comfortable drawing this, lmk ^^; And I did notice you said to include a pose ref for multiple characters, which I can provide if you do accept (I’ll DM you) 4) The general coloration pattern of Tori’s snowflake crystal matches the shaded ref, but for color matching and actual hexes of the colors, they should match a lustrous orb (like on Cae). If this doesn’t make sense, I’m happy to explain it more to you in DMs! 5) I love the hisuian decidueye doodle in your examples and I’m excited to see what you draw if you accept :D
>:3 Thank you!
accepted! and yes, i accept large gems!
MoonIxora's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMoonIxora
hypermode.pngmaster.pnge+.png
Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: MoonIxora What type of art do you want?: colored fullbody Which style? (old or new): new Shading?: normal Ref: sklarlet Background?: transparent ,if possible, or a solid color Payment: 300zc, if I'm correct? Other:could you do them sitting while petting her rat (they're just a blue mice with wishiwashi eyes but black)? could add more to the payment with needed, I just want her doing something w/ her rat

Ixora | He/they | 13

Baby bat who's really into drawing Pokémon
Toyhouse journalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Name on Platform Signature Pagedoll @CaptainNessbot on Pokéfarm Signature Divider @mmadeinheaven on Tumblr
Type Race Score; fairy.png 0
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
master.pngb.png
Hii again!! I was absolutely in love with the way you drew my fluffy birbs that I wanted to order from you another time :3

Commission Form

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: Foxzebra What type of art do you want?: Shaded Fullbody Which style? (old or new): Old Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Shading?: Normal Ref: This owl, the one in my pfp! I linked the best ref but you can see the rest of her gallery too. Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): Transparent Payment: 6 large gems this time, if you're okay with gems again! Other: Here's the pose ref I want! You are really good at drawing suuuper cute expressions (with adorable blush qwq) and I've been wanting someone to draw her holding a heart like this if you're willing (but fullbody).

Pose ref

Also, the ref shows a flat coloration of the R hairclip, but it is actually golden (as shown by the other images in the gallery). You are welcome to simplify the hieroglyphics on the cape as well. I'd love for you to DM me again when you're done! :D
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by MoonIxora

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: MoonIxora What type of art do you want?: colored fullbody Which style? (old or new): new Shading?: normal Ref: sklarlet Background?: transparent ,if possible, or a solid color Payment: 300zc, if I'm correct? Other:could you do them sitting while petting her rat (they're just a blue mice with wishiwashi eyes but black)? could add more to the payment with needed, I just want her doing something w/ her rat

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Hii again!! I was absolutely in love with the way you drew my fluffy birbs that I wanted to order from you another time :3

Commission Form

Hey, mitzy! Draw me something! Username: Foxzebra What type of art do you want?: Shaded Fullbody Which style? (old or new): Old Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Shading?: Normal Ref: This owl, the one in my pfp! I linked the best ref but you can see the rest of her gallery too. Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): Transparent Payment: 6 large gems this time, if you're okay with gems again! Other: Here's the pose ref I want! You are really good at drawing suuuper cute expressions (with adorable blush qwq) and I've been wanting someone to draw her holding a heart like this if you're willing (but fullbody).

Pose ref

Also, the ref shows a flat coloration of the R hairclip, but it is actually golden (as shown by the other images in the gallery). You are welcome to simplify the hieroglyphics on the cape as well. I'd love for you to DM me again when you're done! :D
both of you are accepted!! i will get started later!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
master.pnge+.png
ORDER UP~!
@MoonIxora I have finished your order! Lemme know if you want any small changes! If not, go ahead and pay!

MOONIXORA

the other person that ordered has requested that the finished drawing should be sent via pms

Pages: 123··· 141516

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page