PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✦ Golden's Art and Adopt Shop! ✦ (Hiatus!)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Goldenene's Avatarhypermode-12.pngGoldenene
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Rascal

Username/Name: Rascal Payment: ZC Commission Type: Pixel Pagedoll Characters Ref(s): Him? Extra: Could I get a transparent background if possible? Tysm!
Accepted! You will be recieving a 25% first customer discount as well for a total price of 525 ZC. Thank you for commissioning me! I will dm you with the sketch once it is complete! :)
Art Shop!! Avatar art by Chewzers
Bump! 1 more discounted slot remaining!
Bump!
greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Hello!! I hope I filled out everything okay ^^;; Username/Name: greenookie Payment: 1 Boxbox and the rest in ZC! (555 ZC, if I'm calculating right? Please double check me, though ^^;; ) Commission Type: Fullbody Characters Ref(s): My girl, Quantum, provided her design wouldn't pose trouble! (But if you'd need me to pick someone else, I could) Extra: For a pose, something happy and energetic would suit her! I wouldn't mind either a transparent or colored background, so I leave it up to you!
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚

QUOTE originally posted by greenookie

Hello!! I hope I filled out everything okay ^^;; Username/Name: greenookie Payment: 1 Boxbox and the rest in ZC! (555 ZC, if I'm calculating right? Please double check me, though ^^;; ) Commission Type: Fullbody Characters Ref(s): My girl, Quantum, provided her design wouldn't pose trouble! (But if you'd need me to pick someone else, I could) Extra: For a pose, something happy and energetic would suit her! I wouldn't mind either a transparent or colored background, so I leave it up to you!
Accepted! I got the same results. I will dm you with the sketch once its complete. I love this design and look forward to drawing her. Thank you for commissioning me!
Bump! All slots are open :) I have also adjusted some prices and updated payment options!
Bump!
Bump yall im gettin nervous
Phyrefly's AvatarPhyrefly
master.pnge+.png
Username/Name: Phyrefly Payment: zc Commission Type: full body Characters Ref(s): could I please get a melan Charmander? If possible, I will pay double for a shiny charizard to be with her like a dad/daughter type thing. If not, that’s fine too! 😊 Extra:

QUOTE originally posted by Phyrefly

Username/Name: Phyrefly Payment: zc Commission Type: full body Characters Ref(s): could I please get a melan Charmander? If possible, I will pay double for a shiny charizard to be with her like a dad/daughter type thing. If not, that’s fine too! 😊 Extra:
Hello again! Sure, I'd be okay with that! That would bring the final price to 1500 zc, is that okay? I'll dm you once the sketch is complete. Thank you again!

Pages: 1234··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page