PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [Closed! 50% OFF!!!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 202122

Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by ShadeWingsArt

Hi I'm back if you'd rather take someone else's order thats fine :) -Subject matter: Lullaby (you can do her prevolution if you'd like too) -Crop: Bust -Shading: No thanks -Additional Characters: not this time :) -Background: probably something like a cave? Grayish -Payment method(s): x2 daycare pass x10 (let me know how much It is and the rest will be payed in zc and gp)) Maybe a shy look? Or embarrassed?

QUOTE originally posted by Amigento

Hi again, Crypt! I was wondering if it would be okay to order two characters in the style of the Galactic Commanders? No worries if that is too much for right now, I know you haven't been feeling well. I can always come back later if that's better for you. <3 If you are okay with this (and you can choose if you want to include them in the same picture or separate!), let me drop the characters below: Comment: Since Alkonost is an angel, could we maybe have a halo around her head similar to the effects on your banner? Sirin is a fallen angel, so a darker kind of crown (maybe a crown of thorns) would be fitting. Otherwise feel free to take creative liberties! These two are associated with monochrome colors, so maybe you can play around w/ this and use gold for Alkonost's eyes + halo? And a kind of red for Sirin's eyes + halo? Otherwise just monochrome is fine. -Subject matter: Alkonost + Sirin. Here are their Toyhouses (one, two) if you need more information, sorry for any outdated refs! -Crop: Halfbody -Shading: Up to you! Whatever you're in the mood for, I'm okay with flat or shaded. -Background: N/A -Payment method(s): Mixed currency if that's okay! Can you let me know how much the total will be? So I know how much to accept. No worries again if this is too much! I hope you feel better soon though, wishing you all the best. :-)
Both done! (Finished a little while ago oops :>) Thank you both so much!

The shop remains closed, although I hope to repoen some time this month, since it's been a year since I opened it! If you want art from me, please order through my ko-fi, which is linked in the main post :3 thank you! (Also my remaining comm is still in the works, the fact its been over two weeks and its not done is part of the reason this is shut, can't guarantee the turnarounds I want right now!)
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
3.png u.png u.png f.png p.png r.png
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by giratina plushie

haaaai :3 subject matter: digamma (you know them. i will send ref if you need it.) crop: halfbody yes 2 shading background can be a night sky, snowy or not, your choice payment mix of gp and vouchers!
Done! Thank you so much!

Shop is still closed but will hopefully open soon, and with a 50%* off anniversary deal! Stay tuned for the details of that if you're looking to get somethin lol
grandmaster.pngd.png
And the shop is back open! This shop is a year old as of this month, and so to celebrate I'm doing a half off sale! It'll last until at the very least the end of the month, perhaps longer, and I'm doing a flat 50% discount to everything in the shop! just figure out how much it would cost usually and half it :) Thank you for the support this past year! Drawing such a variety of characters has really helped my art grow and helped me with starting paid commissions als One note- while all three slots are back open, my turnaround may not be the ~a week it usually is! Art's been difficult recently but I'm determined to get stuff drawn >:3
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
master.pnge.png
Hihi Cyrus! Congrats on the shop being a year old! Would love to order atleast 2 icons for the occassion if possible! ^^ -Subject matter: My boyo Cyril -Crop: Icon -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: If it could be possible for this, a matching icon with Auralis here! (She is bigger compared to Cyril) -Background: Just a simple digital-esq background that fits the two is plenty enough -Payment method(s): Credits (Since it's 2 icons and shaded for both, with the sale included, I think that's about 280k, but def lemme know if my count is off or anything and I'll be sure to add to it!) (Hoping I did the form right, but just lemme know if I should add another for Auralis too and I'll do so npp!)
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me! a.png

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
summon_mew2.png 3/200
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
superior.pngd.png
Congrats on the shop becoming a year old!! I'm so happy that you're finally open, been saving up for this one. Hopefully it isn't too much on you! :] -Comment: This is a gift for my friend I made a few days ago so I wanted to surprise em with a lil gift :D I'd like to note that cherry and akihito are friends if that helps. And I'd like akhito to have his bandages on please. :] -Subject matter: my boy Akihito! -Crop: Full-body (if I did my math right with this saving up) -Shading: Yes please!! -Additional Characters: Cherry! -Background: Maybe with them sitting in the grass or near a river eating food? But you can choose whatever fits best! -Payment method(s): 100zc, 6 boxboxes, and 400 gp (completely unsure if I'm overpaying so please lmk!)
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!
grandmaster.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tiaxy

Hihi Cyrus! Congrats on the shop being a year old! Would love to order atleast 2 icons for the occassion if possible! ^^ -Subject matter: My boyo Cyril -Crop: Icon -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: If it could be possible for this, a matching icon with Auralis here! (She is bigger compared to Cyril) -Background: Just a simple digital-esq background that fits the two is plenty enough -Payment method(s): Credits (Since it's 2 icons and shaded for both, with the sale included, I think that's about 280k, but def lemme know if my count is off or anything and I'll be sure to add to it!) (Hoping I did the form right, but just lemme know if I should add another for Auralis too and I'll do so npp!)

QUOTE originally posted by SweetBean

Congrats on the shop becoming a year old!! I'm so happy that you're finally open, been saving up for this one. Hopefully it isn't too much on you! :] -Comment: This is a gift for my friend I made a few days ago so I wanted to surprise em with a lil gift :D I'd like to note that cherry and akihito are friends if that helps. And I'd like akhito to have his bandages on please. :] -Subject matter: my boy Akihito! -Crop: Full-body (if I did my math right with this saving up) -Shading: Yes please!! -Additional Characters: Cherry! -Background: Maybe with them sitting in the grass or near a river eating food? But you can choose whatever fits best! -Payment method(s): 100zc, 6 boxboxes, and 400 gp (completely unsure if I'm overpaying so please lmk!)
Both are done! Thank you both so much for ordering :)

Shop is open and the deal is still going! I only have two slots this time because I do have some character refs I need to work on for artfight lol.
ShadeWingsArt's AvatarShadeWingsArt
ultra.pnge+.png
-Subject matter: Justice! (if she's too complex let me know and I'll change her ^^. And if you need better colors cause it's a game use this ref) -Crop: Bust -Shading: Yes please! -Additional Characters: N/a -Background: sky blue please -Payment method(s): gp and cr And could you do a Yamper Bait? :)
Shade 14-17 Female Art Shop (Reopened) || Trade Shop Hiya, I'm Shade, a small artist in this world who loves doodling Note, I am under 18 and I'm a Christian ❤ I'm a little on the childish and not bright side so I will repeat myself Icon by @Catboy Cyrus
credit
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
superior.pngd.png
Comment: Back for some more art! This time of my new truesona. :] -Subject matter: Vivi! -Crop: wiggle pixel icon (if vivi works for it!) -Shading: yes please! -Additional Characters: n/a -Background: whatever you think best fits! -Payment method(s): Credits!

Pages: 123··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page