PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Eben is going to Paldea!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements >

Pages: 123··· 63646566

magsimillion's Avatarmagsimillion
tysm for being so patient and willing to listen and work with the playerbase! i know it must have been overwhelming :')
my checklistmy shop ⟡ ⟡ pkmn commissionsnon-pkmn commissions
Reima's AvatarReima

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

{{First portion go snip <3}} That's like buying a snack from the store and consuming it, then asking for a refund when you see it on sale a week later.
Ayyy I'm late, my apologies. There are... So many pages to read still, and I Should do that now that I got home. But my thoughts in regards to this question are here Now x2 My head can't process many things at once, so I gotta write things down while I skip some pages (Sorry if stuff has been resolved already! This was to be another cent in the sea of thoughts in the first place <3) The best example I can think of for this is {You collect snack wrappings (for any reason, like trying to preserve what X looked like & you wanna have a museum like display one day) & so when they announce that there's a new snack in town, you go buy that snack. You open the package carefully to preserve it, but as you can't guarantee that the snack itself will be perfectly preserved for years to come, you eat it (like you've eaten the ones before it) Well, now people are saying that the packages that you've collected & added to your list of 'wrappings got' are no longer valid, because a different store sells them now. They still look & taste identical, the only thing that's changed is how you obtain the snack itself = I don't need a refund, but it'd be nice if my collection was still counted as official} I type long, so hidebox best box lol

I, personally, don't mind that there's a different way of obtaining the 3 Masks now. This was to be expected, I kinda figured they'd move on over to be Box-found summons sooner or later. But I still got them from the Tournament shop, and I don't mind that either, I'll get more tokens as time goes by The thing for me is, that I got those masks to add the mons to my Dexes, summoned them to try and help with the completion of things - and now that, the main thing I got them in the first place, seems to no longer be valid. They're still in my Dex things, thankfully. But the fact that they're not crossed off on the Azure Flute list is... Unfortunate to say the least In the past, I was perhaps 1 or 2 summons away from completing that list. Then the Ruinous Quartet got added, and I had to work just a bit harder to get to that Azure Flute Now, I've already gotten the Azure Flute unlocked, and I don't mind the 3 new Summons being added there to lock it away again. I'm going to summon these 3 fellas in the future eventually regardless to Dex them. But. I've already summoned the Loyal 3, yet they didn't count. To my (admittedly very limited) knowledge, we've had to only summon each of the requirements only once in order for them to count for Azure Flute. So, the situation we're in now, where we need to Summon them again, is what's feeling unfortunate I don't mind that I used tokens I don't mind that I need to open boxes But it does somewhat 'sadden' me that my 'previous work has accounted to nothing' so to speak, as the Loyal 3 that I summoned in the past do not appear to have been counted like every other summon on the site (except site originals you know, but ye) & that the work I did for them as a whole feels null because of it In the end, I personally will be fine, because I've made it to Azure Flute before, but there are likely at least some people who've Summoned the Loyal 3, but were still missing others (like Enamorus, she was the last one for me) & now they have to summon the Loyal 3 Again, even if they've already done it Later Edit: All caught up now. I Think from what I'm understanding... The moment I summon Pecharunt, it'll unlock the Loyal 3 & they'll get crossed off and I don't need to summon them again. If this is the case, then that's Super Wonderful! It'll take a moment until I can do that though, I want these Bug Gems (& Albinoes), and Egg Passes cost money, so I'll wait until before Type-Race where I'll end this chain and find out
Just thoughts! Overall, whatever is going on, I'm happy to welcome the 3 new Summons to the site & I'm off to the Sprite-Discovery topic to check stuff out!
Credit to LycanKai for the Banner, Aemilia the Badge, and me for my Icon~
Score: 4470
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
I'm rather late to this convo, but i can understand both sides of this? as for me, i'm just very pleasantly surprised that somehow, i have enough paldea entries as of typing this to unlock terapagos in the first place pfft..i'd love to see if anyone has albino/melan of the lil guy yet, he's actually one of my fave legends, so i am going to go pursue the sprite discovery myself after this!
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Does anyone know how to get the Terastal form of Terapagos? (Also the Stellar form, if they made that, but I doubt that will happen)
annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by Qwertypop04

Does anyone know how to get the Terastal form of Terapagos? (Also the Stellar form, if they made that, but I doubt that will happen)
I don't believe this is on the site, since I don't see it in the Pokedex? Feel free to correct if I'm wrong anyone, just like I'm assuming the Pecha dude closed forme is not on the site, but rather a summon easter egg?
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Summons: ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
Score: 7848
Blue-Dragon08's AvatarBlue-Dragon08
Actually there's only 4 legenday pokemon. So these other 6 pokemon are considered legendary? Alrighty then.
wait so if we already hatched and summoned the loyal three before they got added to the summons page do wr have to summon them again?
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75

QUOTE originally posted by KiraWinchester

wait so if we already hatched and summoned the loyal three before they got added to the summons page do wr have to summon them again?
According to my dex, it's not reset. On the summons page, they don't unlock anything from what I can tell.

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

QUOTE originally posted by KiraWinchester

According to my dex, it's not reset. On the summons page, they don't unlock anything from what I can tell.
I'm confused though. i summoned the loyal three and it says i havent.
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
With the change Niet made, you don't have to summon the loyal three again. When you summon Pecharunt and "unlock" the summons for the loyal three, the loyal three will automatically be counted as summoned.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.

Pages: 123··· 63646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page