PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Vandi's Pixel/Art Shop!!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 505152

Vandi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngVandi
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by roadkil

How much would it be for a type C icon of a zangoose? Thanks in advance. <3
same price as listed!
closing shop for a while and putting a pause on working on current owed art here, im in a very stressful situation atm that requires a lot of attention and i have just not had the time to work on any art for almost a week. i intend on finishing everything owed here when i can but feel free to ask for a cancellation if you don't want to wait, it won't bother me <3 super sorry for the inconvenience
Hey everyone!
So it's been about close to 2 months since I last said anything here, and i am sorry about that! I had a lot of stuff going on in the background which took away time from doing anything here. but id really like to get back on my art grind around here :3c At this time if you had a request put in before i stepped away that i couldn't finish but are still interested in getting, let me know! im keeping them on the queue in my main post for awhile longer so people can check, besides that, i'm gonna leave 3 slots available for today! A new rule has been added too, Slot claims are one order per person meaning you cannot order multiple items under one slot! this helps me not to get overwhelmed with orders :] One person can claim multiple slots though if multiple orders are desired! Available Slots: All claimed!
Elizadesu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngElizadesu
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Option:Type A Pagedoll Character: Eliza Payment type:1kgp Extra Notes: You can pick any of her outfits to do the pagedoll ^^
Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
arceus.pnga.png
Option:pagedoll A Character:https://toyhou.se/26245040.natalia Payment type:credits Extra Notes: welcome back!!! <3 As for natalia - feel free to draw her dress simple, or just chaotic yellow flowers are fine C;
greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Hello! Nice to see you back again :D Option: Gen 2 sprite (If the promo is still available - if not, then a Type B Icon) Character: Biddle the Pikachu Payment type: Gonna be paying entirely in GP :D Extra Notes: If it'd be easier to draw her without her scarf, then it's okay to leave it out! If you need any other info, please let me know!
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
Tsuku's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTsuku
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnge+.png
Hiiii Option: Icon Type D Character: Aelyra the blue one Payment type: 3x 60 Dcp if its okay Extra Notes: loveling your pixel arts!

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ Adult ☽

Collecting Ice Fangs 25 /equi Sapphire Orbs 20 /equi
Credits
All claimed! ill get started on these as soon as i can <33

Pages: 123··· 505152

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page