PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Loserville Adopts - Fusions and Variants! [Closed for a bit!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 910111213

greenookie's Avatarhypermode-12.pnggreenookie
hypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
Bump! Update: 1.) Happy Valentine's Day! We're celebrating with two new adopts! 💗 - A Destiny Knot Victini - A Sweetheart Deerling Both up for 1,100 ZC / equivalent! 2.) The Solrock x Leafeon Fusion's price has been slightly reduced - now listed for 1,050 ZC / equivalent! So four adopts are currently available and lookin' for homes! :D 💚
Avatar is a goofy simple animation done by me a few years back! Check out my Pokémon Adopts shop 💚
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump! Update: 1.) Happy April Fools' Day! We've got a new little friend here for the occasion. - A Chingling x Mime Jr. Fusion - TH link Listed for 1,200 ZC / equivalent! I adore how this little one turned out! (Another one I'm tempted to keep, but I'd like to see if they can find a home first before I start entertaining that thought- ^^;; ) Fun fact, the Chimime (as I've been calling them) has been in the works since August 26th of last year - This is the second pass at the idea, and I'm proud of how they turned out! And with this one, there's 5 adopts looking for homes! ^v^ 💚
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
grandmaster.pnge+.png
i ADORE that mime jr, do you take usd? if not i can buy the zc for them! whichever you prefer! and would it be alright if i gift them, my partner loves clowns a lot lol
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky

QUOTE originally posted by StarFragments

i ADORE that mime jr, do you take usd? if not i can buy the zc for them! whichever you prefer! and would it be alright if i gift them, my partner loves clowns a lot lol
I unfortunately don't have anything set up to do USD transactions at the moment (I really need to set something up soon, I keep forgetting- ^^;; ) so ZC would be great, if that'd work for you! And of course it'd be alright to gift them! If you'd like, I can transfer them directly to your partner, or I can send the little one your way for you to gift to them yourself. :D
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
grandmaster.pnge+.png
awesome! ill send the zc asap! and ill give you my partners th to transfer them! ^^
Bump! 💚

Pages: 123··· 910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page