PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Splatoon 3 Splatfests!

Forum Index > Other > Miscellaneous >

Pages: 123··· 29303132

yarasa's Avataryarasa
hello! new splatfest is here
interesting theme but its something i never think about so i'm not sure...i might go for same ol though since i like to chill and keep myself happy most of the time
avatar by me hehehe server time+3
I am saving the world! Who’s gonna join me, I mean like even if I die it’s better then running around doing nothing
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
kiaraleu's Avatarkiaraleu
I'm siding with Frye this time around, she needs a win!
[💤 icon from pokémon sleep 💤]
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
Im very mixed on this one honestly but ill probably end up on fryes team again
  • Art Shop
  • Trophies
  • Type Race
  • Credits
coming soon
Score: 2707
avatar drawn by me, tr trophies by SUNNELIØN, me, and Juku respectively, tr counter by LycanKai
This is such a dark topic for me. I honestly don't really know how to answer, but maybe when the Idols do their Splatcast, someone could change my mind.
On The Next Stream...

Time & Place: in 8 hours on Twitch (Live Countdown) Game(s): Splatoon 3 - Splatfest My channel link is in my profile under (+18) Mature Code. Thank you for the support!
Credits in Profile

Wishlist

pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
its honestly kinda surprising that this theme came right after the springfest, things got turned from 1 to 11 REALLY quickly. kinda reminds me of how the unicorns vs narwhals theme was right before chaos vs order started up lol i think i might go with the bucket list on this one, kinda torn between that and same ol' though
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns
Jazellie's AvatarJazellie
honestly i'm really stuck on what to choose for this splatfest 😭 i might just wait for the splatcast announcement and decide, or i just go with whichever team my friends are picking if i can't pick.

Jaz | She/They | Minor

idk what to put in the links :D
Link Longer Linkjournalcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @Mr Temporary on Twitter (he's only really active on discord) Signature Pagedoll @pichupowar on Pokefarm
Type Race Score; 2112
Let’s go team save the day, we can do this! Although I think I’m the only one
InkieZach's AvatarInkieZach
The final season trailer releases next week and im very scared for the outcome of this game
KitKatKutie2's AvatarKitKatKutie2

QUOTE originally posted by InkieZach

The final season trailer releases next week and im very scared for the outcome of this game
Wait, so they're really going to be done with Splatfests and new seasons after this one? I feel like a game like this deserves more than barely a two-year lifespan...
kit | 22 | general moderator shopsite rulesjournal
code and sprite by me for my use only. official mystery dungeon dx artwork.

Pages: 123··· 29303132

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page