PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🎟 Mienshao's Menagerie + More 🎟 Summons, IVs, Box Hunts

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 151617

Heya! Is there any way possible that I could get these two lovely couples from you? I'd like to buy the adorable Snoralts pair, I believe you wanted 4zc for them. I saw that you were offering up the Kinaster pair for free, I'd love to adopt those two as well. Thank you so very much for your time and consideration!
Mienshao's AvatarMienshao

QUOTE originally posted by TheInsanityFairy

Heya! Is there any way possible that I could get these two lovely couples from you? I'd like to buy the adorable Snoralts pair, I believe you wanted 4zc for them. I saw that you were offering up the Kinaster pair for free, I'd love to adopt those two as well. Thank you so very much for your time and consideration!
Hii very sorry for the slow reply! I'm so sorry, I just realised I never updated my breeding pairs tab so I no longer have a free Kinaster pair but I have put together a 99% snoralts pairs for you which I will send over :) I do still have a 99% Kinaster pair though for sale if you would be interested in buying them <3
Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle
Lakaishia's AvatarLakaishia
Can I order a 3 boxbox hunt for 1.5mil creds please?
The Quilted Blanket Joint Shop! Currency exchange, S/A/M/D reg/E/V/L hunt spots (6IV spots available soon!)! Doing 6IV OT swaps for the time being!
Ozma's AvatarOzma
EDIT: nvm! thank you!
•icon official miku pokemon art
Dlardrageth's AvatarDlardrageth
hello! would you be willing to swap your two grassium z-crystals for an eletrium z & ghostium z?
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +15,057,124
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Could I get all of your Ice Gems for the same amount of Electric Gems?
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Mienshao's AvatarMienshao
Hbi all! Apologies for the very slow reply--I've been a bit cought up with real life work and stuff. Sending out trades, but if you're no longer interested, no worries! Just let me know :)

QUOTE originally posted by Lakaishia

Can I order a 3 boxbox hunt for 1.5mil creds please?
Added! I will PM you when all 3 are ready :)

QUOTE originally posted by Dlardrageth

hello! would you be willing to swap your two grassium z-crystals for an eletrium z & ghostium z?
Trade sent!

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

Could I get all of your Ice Gems for the same amount of Electric Gems?
Sure! I hope you don't mind me converting to medium for ease. Sending over :)
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Thanks again for the service! :) I just noticed you had some Razor Claws as well, could I buy all 34 of them for 25 GP? The cheapest one currently is 3800 credits which, if I calculated right, comes out at 25 GP in total.

Pages: 123··· 151617

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page