PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Battle Tournaments

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

LordVoldemort's AvatarLordVoldemort
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Suggestion Summary: (Apologies if this has already been rejected) As battling Pokémon is partially implemented in this website, it a potential idea could be to hold small tournaments in order to encourage this idea more in gameplay. Tournaments could be structured in the same way as the current. Players could choose one Pokémon to enter in the tournament, and they rise up the rankings based on the amount of battles their Pokémon wins. After the tournament, those in the top percent could receive a reward, such as the eggs you can win from other tournaments. This would make the battling mechanics of this website put to more use. Positives: - Making the battle system more rewarding to use - Adding variety to what players can do with their Pokémon - Giving busier players another way to receive prizes that they initially missed out on (for example, their work schedule stops them from interacting as frequently - fun to train Pokémon for some users Negatives - Too many tournaments can create stress in regards to coding and to some players - More dedicated players may feel like newer players can get rare items (given as rewards for coming in the top percent) too easily. HOWEVER this can potentially be solved by making the top percent smaller (for example making it top 50 rather than top 100, like other tournaments on the site) or giving lesser rewards than other tournaments (such as mega stone vouchers - something to tie into the battle theme more) - The website is meant to be more focused on breeding and egg hatching rather than battling, therefore it can be argued that this defeats the website’s purpose Please note that I haven’t been as active as some users of this site, so I may be in accurate in my views and the battle mechanics offered.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page