PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rewards for having lots of mon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Suggestion Title: Just a way to make keeping pokemon for longer better or and having many of the same species (especially those that have evolved already, fully evolved, excluding megas and other special forms) Suggestion Summary: Yeah, make it so that you get rewards for having a lot of mon of the same species in your possession. Like increased level gain for that line/species, quicker happyness or other things. This would make hoarding many pokemon more rewarding Positive points: Good for hoarders Is rewarding Negative points: Wishforge badges are kind of doing a simmiliar thing, but they dont encourage people to keep their pokemon. Reason For Consideration: It is an interesting thought, and i would like to hear other peoples ideas and opinions on this. Btw, it would be interesting to hear if you have other ideas for rewards?
Litterally the Queen of bad ideas Profile picture made in a Picrew wich was made by Ummmandy on Tumblr
Eggy's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEggy
graphics.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnge+.png
No support. I'm sorry but I... don't see much of a point for this? The Wishforge already sort of does it but better, i.e. you don't have to own multiples of the same Pokemon to get a bonus. In fact, it also already exists in a way: you can keep up to 3 of a given Pokemon in your party and eggs matching that Pokemon's line will get a boost in EXP. You don't even have to own lots of the same Pokemon, just keep up to 3 in your party. Also, there are reasons why people don't keep their Pokemon - it's usually because they need to make space for other ones. Fields aren't cheap after all, especially not after you already have plenty of them, so if people want to get new Pokemon but can't afford new fields to accommodate them, they'll get rid of the ones they feel they don't need anymore.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eggy

No support. I'm sorry but I... don't see much of a point for this? The Wishforge already sort of does it but better, i.e. you don't have to own multiples of the same Pokemon to get a bonus. In fact, it also already exists in a way: you can keep up to 3 of a given Pokemon in your party and eggs matching that Pokemon's line will get a boost in EXP. You don't even have to own lots of the same Pokemon, just keep up to 3 in your party. Also, there are reasons why people don't keep their Pokemon - it's usually because they need to make space for other ones. Fields aren't cheap after all, especially not after you already have plenty of them, so if people want to get new Pokemon but can't afford new fields to accommodate them, they'll get rid of the ones they feel they don't need anymore.
That is true, but some people like to hoard mon
Mirzam's Avatarhypermode-12.pngMirzam
helpinghand.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
I'm afraid that this would impact the "play your way" concept. Some people prefer keeping one of everything, and others prefer to hoard their favorites. I don't think either preference should be rewarded over the other, since it turns a fairly aesthetic preference into a gain/loss calculation.
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

I'm afraid that this would impact the "play your way" concept. Some people prefer keeping one of everything, and others prefer to hoard their favorites. I don't think either preference should be rewarded over the other, since it turns a fairly aesthetic preference into a gain/loss calculation.
Oh, i didnt even think of that! This is a very good point! Thank you for saying it!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page