PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Additional unlockable scour places

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Suggestion Title: Additional scour areas (wich might be unlockable trough a special item) Suggestion Summary: One or two new/additional scour areas wich one can unlock with a special item wich can rarely obtained from normal scours, there one can find rarer things or things not normally obtainable trough scours, like form change items, like special rare things? it is just a little idea, i might add on to this post with more ideas. and if you have some ideas you can tell me, and i will add them. i am a bit tired rn so yeah, rough idea wich came to my mind, maybe make special form changes possible trough this one? idk just rare things Positive points: Negative points: Actually totally unnecressary It is a little thought i had It is actually very bad idk, you guys tell me Reason For Consideration: Think about the new possibilitys! It would be a good "late game" way to obtain rarer things like summon items or form change items Edit: Nah, i dont really like this anymore so
Litterally the Queen of bad ideas Profile picture made in a Picrew wich was made by Ummmandy on Tumblr
shadowofzeref's Avatarhypermode-12.pngshadowofzeref
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd.png
While it could potentially be unnecessary, I have an idea to add on to it. If it were another area to unlock for more rare finds, maybe to balance it out, it could take a LOT more energy compared to a typical scour.
Eveningkind's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEveningkind
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngss.png
If you think this is a bad suggestion then why suggest it in the first place?
✞ Ev ✞ ✞ They/Them ✞ Journal Shop Collecting summon_deo.pngsummon_gar.pngsummon_gza.pngsummon_gmo.png
Fightinium Fragment

Fightinium Fragment

Z-Crystal

(item.png: 0)

A fragment of Fightinium Z. Collect enough of these to trade in for a full Z-Crystal.

Sells for 100

Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
credits
BackgroundCode ✦ Forum Icon made by TheMetalHiro! This signature is custom made for @Eveningkind and is not free to use.
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by shadowofzeref

While it could potentially be unnecessary, I have an idea to add on to it. If it were another area to unlock for more rare finds, maybe to balance it out, it could take a LOT more energy compared to a typical scour.
This is a very food idea!

QUOTE originally posted by Evening

If you think this is a bad suggestion then why suggest it in the first place?
I didnt really think it was bad but i was expecting very negative feedback *posts merged by Staff
I'd suggest giving this a read https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/5229/Regarding-Attitude-In-Suggestions And as someone said in your help post, people receive suggestions better when they're well thought out. It really shows when you put time and thought into your ideas :3
poison.png0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Mouse 13

I'd suggest giving this a read https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/5229/Regarding-Attitude-In-Suggestions And as someone said in your help post, people receive suggestions better when they're well thought out. It really shows when you put time and thought into your ideas :3
Yeah, you are right,thank you
Parafox's AvatarParafox
grandmaster.pngc.png
How would this affect the favourite / least favourite Scour locations of Pokémon? Would they just never have these unlockable areas as their (least) favourite? Would users not be able to discover the (least) favorite Scour areas of some Pokémon as long as these new areas are still locked?
My username used to be Fuchsfee. Just call me Fox.
All images used for avatar and signature are recolors by me. Typerace icon made by myself. Only official game sprites used.
SheepArntReal's AvatarSheepArntReal
ultra.pnge+.png
No support if it meant having another location to find totem stickeres/zygarde cells. It already takes awhile with the number we have now
Avatar picture is official Pokémon Conquest art
grandmaster.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by SheepArntReal

No support if it meant having another location to find totem stickeres/zygarde cells. It already takes awhile with the number we have now
It would not count onto those as it would be considered a special or hidden area

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page