PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Manda's Art Shop

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Elizadesu's Avatarhypermode-12.pngElizadesu
hypermode.pngarceus.pnga+.png
Manda, more detailed art please! Username: Elizadesu Characters: Elizabeth Referencesboop Do you want any background? nop Payment: 4.5kgp+3mcr Other?: Hope this is ok! Happy new year : D
sunleo's Avatarhypermode-12.pngsunleo
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb.png
Both are accepted! ^^ please semd the half payments and I'll start working on them
Hobi is my sunshine Avatar by me
Bump~♪ All slots are open!
Manda, just simple pokemon art please! Username: Elizadesu Pokemon: boop Do you want any background? nope Do you want simple shading? sure! Payment: 500zc Other?: hope its ok to order again ^^
ChocolateYeti's Avatarhypermode-12.pngChocolateYeti
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc+.png
Manda, just simple art please! Username: ChocolateYeti Characters/References: Wynn :) Do you want any background? no ty! Do you want simple shading? mm probably not Payment: 2500k/2500/500, whichever you'd prefer! Other?: Do whatever with the pose and stuff, just make him look like a happy silly guy, please! +Let me know if you need more info :0
Hello! Both were accepted and since they were simple arts, I alrteady got them done ´v` I'll message you both! @ Elizadesu; Whenever I have free slots, it's always okay to order <3
daybloomcrow's Avatarhypermode-12.pngdaybloomcrow
booster.pnghypermode.pngmaster.png
Pokemon Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username: daybloomcrow Pokemon: Lilac Do you want any background? No thank you! Payment: 1500 ZC Other?: May you please add a satchel like this to the design? If additional payment is needed I am willing to do so :3
Score: 0
Svetty's AvatarSvetty
grandmaster.pngb.png
Your examples have me mesmerized! Pokemon Manda, it's time to draw! Username: Svetty Pokemon: Midnight, my Sableye OC What kind of background? I'd love her in nature, maybe looking at the open sky with either a beautiful blanket of stars and aurora, or if thats too difficult or doesnt interest you maybe a sunrise or sunset. Just her looking at the sky and nature, looking happy to be alive. (If that makes sense!) Payment: 2000 zc Other?: Please keep her mouth closed, and if possible have her looking more cute than scary (if possible to display in your style.) She is a very gentle Sableye and is always hyper-aware of herself so she does not scare others. Thank you! I'd like to get a second piece as well but I'm not sure if I can order 2 Complex Art at a time or if its best to wait after one finishes. I might wait so you dont have too much on your plate but I want to say thank you for the oppourtunity to get such lovely art. ^_^
rawstberry.png Svetty She/They Sableye enthusiast rawstberry.png
Ice Rock

Ice Rock

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

[LEGACY] A sphere of ice that seems to freeze air around it.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +9,471,640
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkGhost
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Moss Rock

Moss Rock

Special Evolution Item

[LEGACY] A sphere that's alive with vegetation.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness MAX
Careful nature
Borealis Lantern

Borealis Lantern

Summon Item

A magical lantern that casts rainbow-coloured light from its flame. This light is rumoured to attract Bunbori's interest.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +8,278,215
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
BugFlying
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Buying 20zc each.
summon_gza.png x 23 / 1,000
Tryxlinn's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTryxlinn
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
Manda, more detailed pokemon art please! Username:Tryxlinn Pokemon:

Ohneosaris

Do you want any background?Nah Payment: 1500ZC! (Willing to increase due to complexity) Other?:She has an eye reference but they are RARELY open. Mostly stands on two but can be positioned on all four and can fly ^-^. She also loves butterflies. Thank you so much!
Manda, just simple pokemon art please! Username:Elizadesu Pokemon:himbs Do you want any background?nope Do you want simple shading?sure! Payment:1mcrs+1500gp Other?: tysm!

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page