PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

HIATUS ☆ melan's icons ☆ human(oid)!!

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 111213

melan's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmelan
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png
@ xerxes, sure! with that, slots are now full but waitlist is still available
nigel he/she
× 2953 / 3000
trade parlor | icon shop | journal
avatar tilly losch photographed by arnold genthe mushroom by togamicchi
update: changed prices due to some advice by other artists/people on this site (thanks!) and will not apply to current slots right now also replaced old examples w/ new commission examples stay safe & inside
bump
bump
myde's Avatarmyde
grandmaster.pngb.png
hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: ethari CHARACTER: miso - (other) POSE IDEAS?: HMMM preferably a warm smile or something sweet! Her expressions are very soft so if you have something else in mind, go ahead !! :D +HAND?: no thank you !! DISCORD: (if possible) ethari#6969 TOTAL PAYMENT: 350k credits ! I hope this is ok !! I assume you’re open but if not don’t worry about it! :D
he/they × collects timid, jolly & bashful pokemon
journal
icon by myself | sig art by mochy
Delta1413's AvatarDelta1413
grandmaster.pngss.png
Hello! I return with another of my couples (kind of lol) hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: delta1413 CHARACTER: these two POSE IDEAS?: up to you, I shall give you their personality descriptions below

in a box bc this is a Long Story

Orica (left) is a successful engineer and a kind, charismatic individual who also has a selfish streak and is terrified of commitment. She turned down a proposal in college by another successful engineer - Fortescue, who you've drawn before - in order to be with Aurizon (right) who is by all means a bum and a failure. Aurizon is non binary, works a dead end job at a coal port, drinks and smokes too much, and loves Orica a lot more than she likes them. They're a very dependent person and Orica is very independent. Eventually Orica does break up with Aurizon, but she can't even commit to the break up and still regularly asks Aurizon to look after her cats when she travels for work. Aurizon is more than obliging because Orica is the coolest woman they've ever met.
+HAND?: yes let's do it! Can Aurizon be holding a cigarette? I don't mind what you do with Orica's hands DISCORD: (if possible) N/A TOTAL PAYMENT: 160zc. Thanks!
The destination is an illusion pfp credit: Choasu
bumppp
bump
Tyler's Avatarhypermode-12.pngTyler
retiredstaff.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png
hi maxwell do me an icon :3c USERNAME: tyler CHARACTER: flick if theyre ok? EXPRESSION IDEAS?: maybe kind of flustered, like their crush is flirting with them kinda vibes? (they blush kinda pink/purpleish!) BACKGROUND COLOR?: maybe a sort of deep redish purple? or something that will look good with the blush DISCORD: (if possible) n/a TOTAL PAYMENT: 350k credits thank you! if flick wont work out (i know, theyre weird lookin, sorry) lemme know and I can pick a different character.
icon + sig art by me he/him
flick will work just fine, i'll pm you updates here when i begin/with flat color. (:

Pages: 12345··· 111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page