PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Somewhat Extensive Guide to BBCodes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 762763764765

eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer
i know this has been asked a billion times, but what is the automatic way to display the amount of times pokerus has been achieved?
(hover)
i'm a sapphic mess! i'm.. cassgender? ig? idk ^^ currently hunting for a Melan Vulpix
hey! i'm eternalelixer. i get nervous around new people ^_^ pfp
credit
Background from Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales F2U code by Gumshoe!
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
There is no way to automatically update pokerus, you have to manually track it.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
hi all, sorry if this is kind of a silly question, but i'm still very new to bbc codes and have a question on tool tips : now, i may have missed it in the main post somewhere but is there a way to add a tooltip to a type race badge and/or photo? the examples here are for text. basically, i would like to credit the creator of the type race badge i want to start using so anyone who hovers sees who made it, but i've never tried to do this without just text before. thanks in advance!
Score: 1,793
Made by J.D.Fox
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +22,287,085
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Relaxed nature
Lv. 100 — +6,641,803
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassDark
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
eternalelixer's Avatareternalelixer

QUOTE originally posted by eclipsedmoon

hi all, sorry if this is kind of a silly question, but i'm still very new to bbc codes and have a question on tool tips : now, i may have missed it in the main post somewhere but is there a way to add a tooltip to a type race badge and/or photo? the examples here are for text. basically, i would like to credit the creator of the type race badge i want to start using so anyone who hovers sees who made it, but i've never tried to do this without just text before. thanks in advance!
yea! :3 [tip=message][img]img link[/img][/tip]
skypony101's Avatarskypony101

That's how my prototype TR badges were made I belive! It looked like this:
Made by skypony101

the code for my example

[url=https://pokefarm.com/user/skypony101][tip=Made by skypony101][css=background-image: url("https://pokefarm.com/upload/:g5d/Untitled647_20231109165834.png");width:100%;height:70px;background-repeat:no-repeat;][css=vertical-align:right;padding:51px 0px 0px 1px;color:#540000;font-family:Copperplate, Papyrus, fantasy;font-size: 15px;][inventory=typerace][/css][/css][/tip][/url]
Now if I'm incorrect, someone with more experience will definitely be able to help, but I think you can just put [tip=Made by User] and [/tip] at the end to get the desired results!
my avatar is a picture of my dog Tika, taken my me :) check out my dexing service! *
image made by me. shiny, albino, mega, and totem sticker from PFQ
click the counter to go to my profile and get your own! 17 TR types available

I just used the Tip command to do it to mine :D so in my signature it's [tip=made by LycanKai][css=background-image: url("https://pokefarm.com/upload/LycanKai/TypeRace/Badges/Badge_Steel.png");width:100%;height:70px;background-repeat:no-repeat;display:table;][css=vertical-align:middle;display:table-cell;padding-left:75px;color:black;font-weight:bold;]Score: [inventory=typerace][/css][/css][/tip] and it looks like:
Score: 4224
made by LycanKai
So when you hover over it you can see the tip that LycanKai made it :3
Score: 4224
made by LycanKai
My shop :D
Avatar made by Muskka, Commissioned by me!
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
(don't want to clog this forum with such a long quoted post from us all) but thank you to : StarscreamsGirl, skypony101, and eternalelixer. this has all been very helpful to me and is much appreciated! <3
Is there a way to automatically track the albinos and melans you hatch or do you have to manually update it
pfp made by me in ponytown type race banner made by J.D.Fox
Score: 2,306
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
has to be manually tracked
skypony101's Avatarskypony101

QUOTE originally posted by BopperClowning

Is there a way to automatically track the albinos and melans you hatch or do you have to manually update it
Albino's are manual, however melans count under shiny!

Pages: 123··· 762763764765

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page