PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 321322323324325

...I somehow hatched ANOTHER female zorua... With the wrong nature... In a row.... Sobbing. Please I want to be free
Recent returnee; feel free to correct me ☆Avatar by catboybfs
Ursaring's AvatarUrsaring
Please can I have a melan Sally. My chain is at over 8,000 and it is nearly 2,500 since my last melan. I just need 1 little wurmple that evolves into a cascoon to finish the full line. Please Sally I want to end this hunt before type race.
Please visit my shop
Avatar by Sharpy for my use only / Shop button by hamster
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon
I have a feeling im not going to hatch a melan today again.
Perroc's AvatarPerroc
Sally im on my hands and knees begging you give me my female melan electrike already i haven't had a melan in over 1.2k eggs
"Sometimes the fire you founded don't burn the way you'd expect."
  • Click?
  • Us too?
  • Records
  • Note!!
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +5,292,923
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Active shiny chain: 2310 Type Race Points: 3032 Type Race Highlights: June 2021, Psychic (first place): 3,575
PLEASE NOTE: I have autism and DID and struggle with my tone and communicating at times. Because of this, I may be very awkward in DMs at times, but I promise I don't bite!
Character in pfp is Sora from Kingdom Hearts, drawn by my good friend SulphurWolf. For my use only<3
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
aaaaaaaaaaa i hate going 6+ parties of eggs without any specials in sight much less the melan i'm searching for. ive also been realizing that hatching a delta special is NOT going to be as easy as it was in my last hunt. i was so excited for today's sei day, and it did net me some shinies and two more albinos, but im guessing that i'll have to surpass 1000 eggs and maybe even 2000 til i see any purple sparkles :/ seems like it's gonna hinge on how fast i can rank up and get the silver amulet.

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

#1 sobble enthusiast ; send me spars!
shiny sobbles UFT pokeblock shop!credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Type Race! 1745
+2k chain...I know i asked this before sally but why havent you given me a melan?Can you not hatch a melan using while QoL or something?
Avatar-"I see Stars"-Made by me-Site skin-"RadioActive Space"-Made by me A certain game is rigged #changemymind
astrobat's Avatarastrobat

QUOTE originally posted by CorruptedKnyght

+2k chain...I know i asked this before sally but why havent you given me a melan?Can you not hatch a melan using while QoL or something?
You can definitely hatch a melan while using QoL. As far as I've seen, a 2k+ chain is semi-normal for a melan hunt especially if you don't have hypermode. Sally is fickle but you'll get your purple sparkles eventually!
Stardust221's AvatarStardust221
Oh Sally please let me hatch a Melan so I can end my curse vulpix hunt. Sally when I catch you Sally.
Collecting δ
avatar image and gif is from the d.gray man anime
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon
I am at a 3k+ chain :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
Approaching 1.6K Poochyena and at 29 shinies, with nothing so far. I don't have a Z-Crystal and I am only using a level 6 radar, but still mildly annoying. And I don't think I've even had a troll party yet... I'm not giving up though, if I can manage 2.2K Minccino I can manage Poochyena just fine.
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprites by me)

Pages: 123··· 321322323324325

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page