PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

drop down selector for albino radar

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

POLL: what’s your opinion?

Total votes: 10

You must be logged in to vote.

forebodhi's Avatarhypermode-12.pngforebodhi
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
so, i know there’s quite a few users that use mobile or tablet like devices to play pokefarm. personally, i find it very difficult to use sliders on a touch screen for various reasons, mostly due to the fact it’s hard for my screen to process very light changes. for example, if i don’t keep it at level 7 and need to take it down to 5, my phone will sometimes over shoot or undershoot, and getting it to the one i need can be difficult! so, if there was the option to change this to a drop down, that issue would be fixed. option meaning there would be an optional thing in your setting to change sliders to drop downs pros — additional accessibility option — easier to pick the level you want on mobile — as someone with front-end coding experience, this is an easy change as far as css/html goes. cons — may be a difficult to change script-wise? — drop downs may be finnicky on some devices (this is fixed by it being an optional change within your settings)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page