PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Minor Forum Improvements

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Citrisfur's AvatarCitrisfur
grandmaster.pnge.png
These are a couple of small changes to include in the forum's functionality (although I would much rather prefer a complete overhaul to the whole system).
  • Ability to change poll vote before poll closes
    If the worry is that users will change their vote to the majority after seeing the results, make a new setting that locks in votes. However, I've abstained from adding polls to my suggestions because I like to discuss with the individual concerns, and if they vote initally "No" for site implementation and later change to "Yes", they cannot reflect that in the poll.
  • Retract Upvotes from post
    Admittedly this is a minor thing, but if we can upvote a post, why not the feature to remove that? If people can edit posts, maybe I no longer support what the new edit says. And sometimes I've upvoted posts I didn't mean to from mindless clicking. Whatever the reason, I've had cases where I want to withdraw my upvote and haven't been able.
  • Switch between threads easier
    Something like a "Goto Next" "Goto Previous" set of buttons that would allow you to change which thread you were viewing without having to return to the forum index. Alternatively, have them in a long list you could scroll through, like posts in a social media application.
Additional bullets will be added over time.
Creator of PokeFarm Pokemon IVs;
a userscript that reports your best owned Pokemon.

PM if you're interested in or are an IV breeder and you'd like to join our group!
grandmaster.pnge.png
Bump
grandmaster.pnge.png
Bump

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page