PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Complete all" and "Same mission all" buttons for scours

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

APDS's AvatarAPDS
ultra.pnge.png
Since we are (seemingly) Getting "Fill party" and "Release this egg" buttons to the daycare, I feel like saving a few clicks in scour missions. The concept is simple: have buttons that will complete every scour mission once the hour is up, and possibly a button after that to send all the pokemon who were scouring back to that area. This also helps with syncing up scour missions for those who care about the few seconds difference, along with making it a bit more difficult to mindlessly end a scour when you meant to use the "Same mission" button. Reiterating on the main idea in other words: The "Complete all" button would only work for scours that have their time limits up (The hour it takes to claim the rewards), and the "Same mission" button would simple restart every scour you had as long as the mon remains free and not busy.
Hi
Score: 0
idiot's Avatarhypermode-12.pngidiot
hypermode.pngchampion.pnge.png
I am 50/50. This suggestion would help, but I would like to ask why someone would want to save at most 3 clicks (you can, in my knowledge, only send 4 pokemon on scours at once) on scour missions? Why would anyone care that much about sync? True that the "same mission" button could definitely stop you from accidentally ending the mission, but unless you have very unsorted fields or very bad memory, it would probably take you about 10 seconds to find the pokemon and start the mission again. If you have an auto-complete button that auto-completes your scours, what exactly would be the point of the "obtain valuable things in scour missions" tournament? People work hard and they might even choose to skip sleeping for that, and so are you suggesting that that tournament be removed or just be based on luck / how many scour boosts do you have? I'm sorry if I misread the post and have a nice day.
illud93's Avatarhypermode-12.pngillud93
booster.pnghypermode.pnggrandmaster.pngd+.png
full support! i do rather like the idea of a way to auto dispatch/retrieve a team of mons for scour, especially as someone who does care a little about sync/areas :D one click instead of multiple! @ idiot : i'm assuming that it wouldn't change the rng for rewards in any way considering OP doesn't mention anything like that - rather i believe they're simply suggesting for a button to retrieve/dispatch all scours at once.

currently buying: gem_electric_m.png
medium electric gem / 2zc each
& gem_electric_l.png
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only ) summon_ete.png
wishing star / 20zc each
/ summon_ent.png
fire fang / 20zc each
/ summon_zyg.png
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
APDS's AvatarAPDS
ultra.pnge.png

long guote

QUOTE originally posted by idiot

I am 50/50. This suggestion would help, but I would like to ask why someone would want to save at most 3 clicks (you can, in my knowledge, only send 4 pokemon on scours at once) on scour missions? Why would anyone care that much about sync? True that the "same mission" button could definitely stop you from accidentally ending the mission, but unless you have very unsorted fields or very bad memory, it would probably take you about 10 seconds to find the pokemon and start the mission again. If you have an auto-complete button that auto-completes your scours, what exactly would be the point of the "obtain valuable things in scour missions" tournament? People work hard and they might even choose to skip sleeping for that, and so are you suggesting that that tournament be removed or just be based on luck / how many scour boosts do you have? I'm sorry if I misread the post and have a nice day.
First off, it's mainly for convenience, and it is QUITE annoying to accidentally end a mission. Secondly, scour tournaments are already luck/ scour boost based. Third; Yeah, not a lot of people might want the sync, but for those on a time crunch even an extra second or two might be appreciated. Gotta think of those with school or work in the morning. LASTLY; "Auto-complete" isn't a good descriptor, as it implies it will complete them even while you are gone. The idea boils down to completing them all at once, like the "Water all" and "Harvest all" buttons in the garden and resetting them for again, convenience.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page