PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scours always come back with something when over 75%

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Narflunk's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNarflunk
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
So I am constantly with bad luck, and almost always have a scour come back with nothing, even when at 100% energy. I feel this over-penalizes us, especially during scour tournaments. I propose that the scours be guaranteed to bring something back if the pokemon's energy is above 75%. If that's too low, I would support that being 80/90% too. It's just so frustrating having 100% and still not getting anything.
Buy stuff at my Shop v-fire.png Score: 0
Kahuna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKahuna
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd.png
I share your frustration on scour tournaments, but I don't think this would solve anything. Scour tournaments will always be based on quantity of scours and will always involve RNG, even if the actual odds are changed. Furthermore, if this change were implemented, everyone would immediately stop scouring when pokemon reached below this threshold. To maintain optimal scouring odds, everyone would switch their scour teams more frequently to always have energy above the threshold. So the only actual impact would be to increase the quantity of items gotten from scours, which I don't think would be a beneficial change.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Narflunk's Avatarhypermode-12.pngNarflunk
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Honestly I'm already swapping scour pokemon at 75% or 85% specifically because it is so unreliable for them to bring anything back. I've had all 4 pokemon at 100% come back with nothing, which I think is absurd. Even if they just come back with credits or an evo stone, it's still better than nothing. It also makes the scour tournament completely up to chance, taking out any skill or planning involved.
Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
It is already the case that 1% energy and 100% energy produce identical results. It is only at 0% that any kind of penalty is applied. So this really wouldn't change much anyway.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page